1. How to get iPad music to iPod nano?
I have music on my iPad (1) and also on my iPod Nano (5th Generation). I want to transfer the music from my iPad to iPod without hurting anything. p.s. i have a macbook pro, thanks! - Diana

2. How do I transfer my music from my iPad to my iPod?
I just bought an iPod and I'd been buying my music via iTunes on my iPad. I logged into my iTunes account on my computer and none of my purchased music showed up. How do I get my music on my iPad to my iPod? - Parker

3. Can I put music from a iPad onto a iPod?
I just got the iPad camera connection kit, and I want to know if I can plug it into my iPad, connect my iPod USB cable to it and iPod, and put the music I purchased on my iPad, onto my iPod 5th generation? If I can, how do I do this? Is there any certain directions that I have to follow? - Sam Riley

Step by step to transfer Music from iPad to iPod
To transfer iPad Music to iPod, we need a tool - iMacsoft iPad to Mac Transfer or iPad to PC Transfer.

Step 1.Download, install and run the software
Download and launch the iPad to Mac Transfer. Once connect your iPad to Mac computer, and all information about your iPad itself, such as Type, Capacity, Version, Serial Number, and Format, will be shown on the main interface. And all iPad folders you stored into are shown in the left of iPad list panel.

Step 2. Copy iPad music to iPod
The very easiest way, first click "music" folder in the iPad list, and all iPad music are shown on the maininterface, you can select and check all the favourite music you wanna transfer. Secondly drag the checked music files and drop them into iPod library list. Several minutes later, all iPad music files are saved into iPod music folder.

Tags: transfer iPad music to iPod, transfer music from iPad to iPod, iPad to iPod Music Transfer, iPad music to iPod

Read More:
How to transfer iPhone to Mac?
Samsung Galaxy Contacts Recovery
Recover deleted contacts from iPhone
Recycle bin on Samsung Galaxy
How to recover audio files from Samsung Galaxy?