1. Transfer text messages from nokia to iphone 6?
is there ANY way that my text messages on my nokia n97 mini would be able to be transferred to my iphone 6? - Yahoo

2. Transfer texts to iPhone 4s?
I recently bought an iPhone 4s and was wondering if I can transfer my texts from my Nokia E63 to my iPhone. I have already copied contacts. I'm just unsure of how to copy texts.

Here, we introduce the easy way to copy Nokia text messages to iPhone. just use a third-party phone data transfer tool to transfer Nokia text messages to iPhone in 1 click, we use the Mobile Transfer or Mobile Transfer for Mac

Step by step to transfer text messages from Nokia to iPhone

Step 1. Run the transfer tool
At first, install and launch the phone transfer tool. Select the phone to phone transfer mode.

Step 2. Connect your Nokia & iPhone to Computer
Connect your Nokia and iPhone to PC via USB cable. Once detected successfully, your two phones will be shown in the window.
Notice: make sure your Nokia on the left(the Source phone), and your iPhone on the right(The Destination Phone), if not, you can click the "Flip" to adjust.

Step 3. Transfer text messages from Nokia to iPhone
You will find you can transfer Contacts, Text messages, Photos, Music & Videos from Nokia to iPhone, here, just check the "Text messages", then Click Start Copy. During the text messages transferring progress, keep both of phone connected to computer, after several minutes, all you Nokia text messages will be copied to iPhone.

So easy and fast, you can check the text messages on your iPhone now. Download it and have a try by yourself?

Tags: Nokia text messages to iPhone, Transfer text messages from Nokia to iPhone, Transfer Nokia text messages to iPhone, copy Nokia text messages to iPhone

Read More:
How to transfer iPhone to Mac?
Samsung Galaxy Contacts Recovery
Recover deleted contacts from iPhone
Recycle bin on Samsung Galaxy
How to recover audio files from Samsung Galaxy?