[分享] How to transfer HTC Contacts to iPhone 6/Plus? - iPhone4.TW

會員登入

顯示結果從 1 到 2 共計 2 條

愛用者

註冊日期:06-03-2013
    文章:88
    謝謝你: 0
    在 1篇文章中獲得 1個感謝
    1. Transfer contacts from old Android phone to an iPhone?
    Hello, I purchased the iPhone 5 but I was wandering how I transfer my contact list from my simcard used in a HTC Legend to my new nano sim or iPhone...Thanks - Kent

2. How do i transfer windows htc hd7 contacts to iphone 6?
    I have an HTC 3d and would like to get the new iPhone but I want to have all my contacts from my phone to transfer over - Michael

3. How do i transfer contacts from htc desire to iphone 6 plus?
    i have just upgraded to the iPhone 6 plus, how do i get all me phone numbers from my htc desire to my new iPhone 6 plus, obviously the old method of importing from sim isn't available as the iPhone has a nano sim where as the htc has a standard sim - Sayed

Swith phone from the HTC to a new iPhone, so want to transfer some data from HTC to iPhone, like the Contacts, to do this job, you need a phone data transfer tool, right here, recommend the Mobile Transfer & Mobile Transfer for Mac.

Step by step to transfer HTC contacts to iPhone 6/Plus

Step 1. Run the transfer tool
    At first, install and launch the phone transfer tool. Select the phone to phone transfer mode.

Step 2. Connect your HTC & iPhone to Computer
    Connect your HTC and iPhone to PC via USB cable. Once detected successfully, your two phones will be shown in the window.
    Notice: make sure your HTC on the left(the Source phone), and your iPhone on the right(The Destination Phone), if not, you can click the "Flip" to adjust.

Step 3. Transfer HTC contacts to iPhone 6
    You will find you can transfer Contacts, Text messages, Photos, Music & Videos from HTC to iPhone, here, just check the "Contacts", then Click Start Copy. During the contacts transferring progress, keep both of phone connected to computer, 1 minute later, all you HTC contacts on your new iPhone.

So easy and fast, you can check the contacts on your new iPhone now. Download it and have a try by yourself?

Tags: HTC Contacts to iPhone 6, Transfer Contacts from HTC to iPhone, Transfer HTC Contacts to iPhone

Read More:
    How to transfer iPhone to Mac?
    Samsung Galaxy Contacts Recovery
    Recover deleted contacts from iPhone
    Recycle bin on Samsung Galaxy
    How to recover audio files from Samsung Galaxy?

新生報到

註冊日期:08-19-2016
    文章:4
    謝謝你: 0
    在 0篇文章中獲得 0個感謝
    How to Transfer contacts from HTCto iPhone?
    Phone Transfer app can help you manage your iPhone data in such a useful way.
    As a professional Phone transfer tool, it can help your transfer data between iPhone and Android, which allows you transfer SMS, photos, videos, music and more from Android to iPhone, or from iphone to Android.

相似的主題

1. [分享] How to transfer iPhone iBooks to Mac/PC?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    回覆: 1
    最後發表: 11-22-2017, 15:48
  2. [分享] How to transfer contacts from LG to Samsung?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    回覆: 2
    最後發表: 08-22-2016, 14:07
  3. [分享] How to transfer text messages from Nokia to iPhone 6/5s/5/4s?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    回覆: 0
    最後發表: 09-22-2014, 17:04
  4. [分享] How to transfer contacts from Nokia N97 to iPhone 4/4s/5/5s?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    回覆: 0
    最後發表: 07-26-2014, 22:09
  5. [分享] How to transfer Motorola Contacts to iPhone?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    回覆: 2
    最後發表: 07-17-2014, 22:52

發文規則

• 不可以發表新主題
  • 不可以發表回覆
  • 不可以上傳附件
  • 不可以編輯自己的文章
  •  
回到此頁頂端