How do I recover messages I deleted on iMessage?
I got an iPhone and I had a very important message on there which I accidently deleted. How do I recover it? Is there a way to do it without using computer? If not how do I do it? - Asked by Phoenix

How do I recover IMessages?
I have an IPhone 4s and the latest software and my phone was backed up yesterday. How do I recover my imessages? - Asked by Katie

If you’re a texter, you’ll love Messages on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. iMessage - a service that’s an even better kind of texting. Because it’s free for you and anyone texting over Wi-Fi using an iOS device or Mac. And it’s unlimited. But many people lost their messages on iMessage and want to get them back.

FoneLab or Mac FoneLab which offers the most professional iPhone iMessages recovery solution for you. With the clear, uncluttered interface, it's easier than ever to recover the deleted or lost messages mistakenly from iPhone due to mistakenly deletion or corrupted system.

Step by step to recover deleted iMessages from iPhone.

Step1. Download iPhone iMessage Recovery Software.
Install it on your computer and run it. Connect your iOS devices (iPhone, iPad or iPod touch) to your computer via USB cable. Close your iTunes if it runs automatically.

If you are using iPhone 6/plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPad 4/3/2/Air, iPad mini/mini 2 and iPod touch 5. After you connect your device, the iMessage Recovery Software will recognize the device automatically and follow the steps on the interface, you can easily go to the scan interface like the below picture shows.

Step2. Scan your devices and recover iMessage from iPhone
If you are using iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad 1 and iPod touch 4, you need to download a plug-in before the software can scan your device. It is really easy to enter the scanning mode and there is no danger to do that if you follow the instruction on the software.

After you successfully enter the scanning mode, the iPhone iMessage Recovery Software will scan your device automatically.
Choose Message tab on the left Menu section, you will get all the Text Message, MMS and iMessage from all your contacts. Then you just need to choose the iMessage you want to recover or just search the contact and find the iMessage faster.

Just click the "Recover" button to recover the deleted iMessage from your iPhone. You can easily get the recovered files by clicking the "open" button next to the "recover" button.

Here, we just introduce the first way to recover iPhone deleted iMessages, you can try the 2nd or 3rd way to recover deleted iMessages from your iTunes or iCloud backup file. It's easy.

Tags: iPhone iMessages Recovery, Recover deleted iMessages from iPhone, Recover iPhone deleted iMessages

Read More:
How to transfer iPhone to Mac?
Samsung Galaxy Contacts Recovery
Recover deleted contacts from iPhone
Recycle bin on Samsung Galaxy
How to recover audio files from Samsung Galaxy?