How do I recover deleted calendars?
I had one of my kids delete the calender linked to all our iPhones. How can I recover all the calendar enties? - Adamst

I accidently deleted my calendar on my iphone 3g and all the info ive saved into it. How can i get back this icon and all the information in it? - Spritz

Calendar, it's easy to keep track of life's important events all in one place. such as meetings, birthdays, anniversaries, and so on. If you lost or deleted the Calendar and need it, how to recover the calendar.

In fact, if you lost calendar on your iPhone, iPad or iPod, just get an iPhone Calendar Recovery, you can get them back. The FoneLab or Mac FoneLab is recommended, which can help you to recover deleted calendar from iPhone/iPad/iPod in 3 ways.

Way 1: Recover deleted calendar from iPhone

Step 1: Choose “Recover from iOS device”
When you download, install the FoneLab, then connect your iPhone to computer and run the Fonelab, the iPhone Calendar Recovery will detect your iPhone automatically, on the interface provides three recovery mode, choose the "Recover from iOS Device"

Tips: For iPhone 4/3GS, iPad 1 and iPod touch 4, you need to follow the instructions to enter iPhone's scan mode before scanning calendar.

Step 2. Start to recover iPhone deleted calendars
Once the scan is finished, all contents of your iPhone will be listed on the interface. Select “Calendar” on the left panel and you can preview the calendar on the right side.

You can select your preferred calendar items and click “Recover” button. Then the deleted calendar will be saved on your computer.

Way 2: Recover calendar from iTunes Backup
If you used to sync your device with iTunes before deleting calendar, you could also try this method. Please make sure you have not synced device with iTunes after you deleted that data.

Step 1. Choose the iTunes backup version
This FoneLab will list all iTunes backups on your computer. You need to select the correct one and click the “Start Scan” button. Then the software will start scanning your iTunes backup.

Step 2. Recover the deleted/lost calendars
When the scan finishes, all contents will be extracted. You can preview all scanned contents. You need to select the calendar items and click “Recover” button.

Way 3: Recover deleted calendar from iCloud backup
If you have made backup files with iCloud, you can recover the lost calendar from iCloud backup.

Step 1. Select Recover from iCloud Backup File
Launch the program and select Recover from iCloud Backup File.

Step 2. Sign in to your iCloud account
Sign in to your iCloud account and choose the file you need to download. Click the Download button and wait for minutes until it's downloaded.

Step 3. Recover calendar
Scan the downloaded file and all the contents will be scanned out. Click Calendar on the left, choose the ones you need and click Recover. The selected calendars will be recovered in seconds.

Tags: iPhone Calendar Recovery, recover deleted calendar from iPhone, recover iPhone deleted calendar

Read More:
How to transfer iPhone to Mac?
Samsung Galaxy Contacts Recovery
Recover deleted contacts from iPhone
Recycle bin on Samsung Galaxy
How to transfer contacts from blackberry to iphone?