1. How can I recover my contacts which got deleted when i pressed the restart button on safe mode? I haven`t got backup on iTunes or iCloud.. Asked by: mri812

2. Lost iphone 4S contact (EXTREMELY URGENT)?
Someone erased my iphone 4S memory through icloud (from another phone) and now my iphone wants me to reset everything (language etc.) like a new iphone. I just want to recover my contact list (number address) but the problem is I have never save a backup anywhere before (not even on my computer). Is there something like a automatic backup inside my phone or something like that? Can anyone PLEASE help? - Zenus

3. I synced my iphone to itunes the other day and yesterday all contacts deleted themselves, How do i recover, Do i just resync iphone. I have never used icloud so i doubt my contacts will be backed up there - Richard
If you lost your iPhone contacts and without any backup, you can try to directly recover them from iPhone with iPhone Contacts Recovery. FoneLab and Mac FoneLab provide Apple device users the perfect solution to restore deleted contacts from iPhone without any files loss. It guarantees you the safe way to get back deleted iPhone contacts completely.

Step by step to recover deleted iPhone contacts without backup.

Step 1: Connect iPhone to your computer.
When you download, install the FoneLab, then connect your iPhone to computer and run the Fonelab, the iPhone Contacts Recovery will detect your iPhone automatically, on the interface provides three recovery mode, choose the "Recover from iOS Device"
Note: For iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS users, just operate as you are told on the interface to enter the scan mode to begin scanning iPhone contacts.

Step 2: Scan your iPhone
Just click the "Start San" button, the FoneLab will scan your iPhone.

Step 3: Preview and recover deleted iPhone contacts
After the scan, it will list your deleted contacts in detail. Click the "Contacts" category in the left, Mark those you want and click "Recover", you can save them on your computer with one click.

Plus, if you want to transfer the .vcf and .csv(contacts file format) to iPhone, you need another tool: TunesGo, you can check it.

Tags: Recover iPhone deleted contacts, iPhone contacts deleted no backup, recover deleted contacts from iPhone without backup