How do i transfer photos from my samsung to my iphone?
I juts got the new iphone 6 and i dont know how to get all the phots from my saumsung galxya ace in my new iphone. pleeease help - Ava

How to transfer from Samsung S3 to iphone 5?
well i have S3 i want to move to a iphone i want to know how to move contacts and photos - Mohsen

If you got the new iPhone 6/Plus, and don't know how to transfer the photos on your old Samsung to iPhone 6/Plus, just keep reading.

To transfer samsung photos to iPhone 6/Plus. Need the help of Mobile Transfer or Mobile Transfer for Mac, Which can transfer contacts, photos, photos, videos, music from Samsung to iPhone 6/Plus.

Step by step to transfer Samsung photos to iPhone 6/Plus

Step 1. Run the transfer tool
At first, install and launch the phone transfer tool. Select the phone to phone transfer mode.

Step 2. Connect your Samsung & iPhone 6/Plus to Computer
Connect your Samsung and iPhone 6 to PC via USB cable. Once detected successfully, your two phones will be shown in the window.
Notice: make sure your Samsung phone on the left(the Source phone), and your iPhone 6 on the right(The Destination Phone), if not, you can click the "Flip" to adjust.

Step 3. Transfer Samsung Galaxy photos to iPhone 6
Here, just check the "photos", then Click Start Copy. During the photos transferring progress, keep both of phones connected to computer, 1 minute later, all you Samsung photos on your new iPhone 6/Plus.

How about this? Now you can check the photos on your new iPhone now. Download it and have a try by yourself?

Tags: Samsung photos to iPhone 6, Transfer photos from Samsung to iPhone 6, Transfer Samsung photos to iPhone 6