How to recover deleted photos for iPhone 5?
I accidentally delete some important photos the other day, I haven't created any back ups and I need to know if there is any way of recovering them. Thanks. - Hirsch

Can I recover deleted photos from iPhone 4s?

I recently got an iPhone 4s and I'm still trying to figure out how to use it. I accidentally erased a few very important photos from the Camera Roll this evening and I was wondering if there is any way I can recover them? I have not synced the phone with iTunes so that is out of the question. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thank you! - Panda

Don't worry, if you deleted photos on your iPhone, you have a chance to get them back, but you need a third-party tool - iPhone Photos Recovery. FoneLab and Mac FoneLab be recommended, which can help your to recover iphone deleted contacts, text messages, note, photos, video, call logs etc.

Directly recover deleted photos from iPhone

Step 1: Connect iPhone to your computer.
Download, install and run the iPhone Photos Recovery. Select "Recover from iOS Device" mode and connect iPhone to computer. Once the iPhone is read successfully, the iPhone name is displayed on the interface of the software. It can recognize you iPhone automatically.

Step 2: Scan your iPhone
Just click the "Start San" button, the FoneLab will scan your iPhone. For iOS 7 users, you need to operate as the instruction on the interface below in order to scan your data if you have set the passcode.
iPhone 4/3Gs users, You need do more 3 steps before the software enters scanning mode.
1. Hold your iOS device in hand and click the Start button.
2. Press and hold the Power and Home buttons at the same time for exact 10 seconds.
3. Release Power button and keep holding Home button.

Step 3: Preview and recover deleted photos from iPhone
After the scan, Select the photo files you want to recover (all photos or only deleted photos), and then click "Recover" button. The photos will be recovered and saved in local disc.

Tips:
1. Make sure iTunes is the newest version in PC.
2. Don't run iTunes at the same time when using the software.
3. Download and install the plug-in when the software prompts (Only for iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS).
If you have backup files in iTunes or iCloud, you can recover lost photos from iTunes backup or restore photos from iCloud.

Tags: iPhone Photos Recovery, Recover deleted photos from iPhone, Recover photos on iPhone 5

Read More:
How to transfer iPhone to Mac?
Samsung Galaxy Contacts Recovery
Recover deleted contacts from iPhone
Recycle bin on Samsung Galaxy
How to transfer contacts from blackberry to iphone?