Is there a way to recover deleted videos on an iPad Mini?
Well, I deleted videos without knowing that I still need them. I was just wondering if anyone knew of a way for my to get them back. Maybe an app or a trick to use that let's you get them from the 'trash'? I really need these videos please help!!!!! - Faye

Hello, How do I recover a deleted video from my ipad?
I accidentally deleted a video from my ipad and now I am trying to recover it, but I don't know how? Help Me. Thanks. - Babar

Many people often use iPad as a camera to record their wonderful or key monment. Their iPads save a lot of Precious videos. However, they sometimes accidentally deleted video from iPad, then found that they need them, like the above people. If you are like this, Don't worry. Here, we introduce the way to recover deleted videos from iPad/iPad 3/iPad 4/iPad mini/iPad Air, The FoneLab and Mac FoneLab provides you two ways to help you retrieve the deleted videos.

Way 1: Directly Recover deleted videos from iPad (Only for iPad 1)

Step 1. Choose “Recover from iOS device”
When you download, install the FoneLab, then connect your iPad to computer and run the Fonelab, the iPad Video Recovery will detect your iPad automatically, on the interface provides three recovery mode, choose the "Recover from iOS Device"

Step 2. Start to recover iPad deleted videos
Once the scan is finished, all contents of your iPad will be listed on the interface. Choose Camera Roll on the left side and all photos and videos will be listed on the right pane. Find and tick the deleted video you want to recover. Click "Recover" button at the bottom right corner to start the video recovery.

Way 2: Extract iTunes Backup for iPad deleted videos
In fact, you will never lose your files as long as you have synced with iTunes. You can restore deleted videos from the last iTunes backup (no overwritten).

Step 1: Choose "Recover from iTunes Backup File" mode. And click "Start Scan" to begin to scan your iPad.

Step 2: Tick the video you want to get back and click "Recover" button. When it's complete, click "Open" button to find the exported video file.

Way 3: Recover iPad deleted videos from iCloud Backup File

Step 1. Choose the third recovery mode on the interface.

Step 2. Sign in to your iCloud account
Sign in to your iCloud account and choose the file you need to download. Click the Download button and wait for minutes until it's downloaded.

Step3. Scan the downloaded file and click Camera Roll. You can find the recorded video files. Check the one you want and click Recover.

Tags: iPad video recovery, recover deleted videos from iPad, recover deleted videos on ipad