How do I recover my deleted bookmarks on my iPad?
My family shares an iPod for music, and I found out that all my bookmarks on my iPad was also on the iPod (I don't know how). Anyway, I deleted the ones on the iPod, not realizing that the ones on my iPad also got deleted. How do I recover them on my iPad?

Recovering lost bookmarks from my ipad?
All the bookmarks and saved pages i've saved on my ipad has been deleted or removed. There are no bookmarks other than the useless ones preloaded on the ipad. I believe this happened after my last sync to itunes. It will take at least 8 hours to find and recover all the bookmarks I've lost; some will be near impossible to recover; including one obscure article that is an exceptionally well written analysis on HCB's work. After 4 hours, I have yet to relocate this article I found.

If you want to recover iPad Safari Bookmarks, you need a third-party tool to help you, recommend the FoneLab or Mac FoneLab which can easily get your safari bookmarks back even without iTunes/iCloud backup.

Just follow me to recover iPad Safari Bookmarks step by step

Step 1. Install the FoneLab and connect your iPad to PC.
Download and install the FoneLab on your computer, launching the software, Then you need to connect your iPad to computer via USB plugin. And this FoneLab will recognize the device automatically. you can see the interface as below.

Step 2. Scan your iPad
Select the “Recover from iOS Device” option and click “Start Scan” button. Then the software will start scanning your iPad immediately.

Step 3. Recover Safari bookmarks on iPad
When the scanning process is finished, all deleted and existing contents on your iPad will be listed. You can click the “Safari Bookmarks” on the left side of the software and mark the bookmarks you need to recover and click the “Recover” button.

After a few minutes, the recovered bookmarks will be restored to your computer as a HTML file.

Tags: iPad Safari Bookmarks Recovery, Recover deleted bookmarks on iPad, Recover iPad deleted Safari Bookmarks