[分享] How to print text messages from Android Phone? - iPhone4.TW

會員登入

顯示結果從 1 到 3 共計 3 條

愛用者

註冊日期:06-03-2013
    文章:88
    謝謝你: 0
    在 1篇文章中獲得 1個感謝
    1. How can i print text messages off galaxy android?I need to print 300 text messages off my at&t galaxy android cell to present in court. How can I do this and retain all information (date, time, sender, etc.) without purchasing a sim card reader? Update : thanks Murzy!

2. How can I print the text messages from my android phone?Hi, everyone. I need to print my text messages from my android. The company told me that they are not allow to do it, but there are some program in internet (he told me something about outlook) that maybe can help me. Thank you in advance for the help. - Lvens

If you want to print text messages from Android phone, first, you would better to transfer the android text messages to computer, then print them. Now introduce the way to print text messages off android phone.Need a tool to help us, MobileGo for Android, which is fully compatible with all popular Android phones, like HTC, Google, Motorola, Samsung, Sony, and more.

You can download below:
    http://www.swesoft.com/android-ios-manager.html

Step 1. Run the software and connect your Android phone to computerDownload the software and run it, then use the USB cable to connect your Android phone to computer, the main windows is as below:

Step 2. Import Android Texts Messages to Computer
    Go to the left column and click SMS. In the SMS management window, select the message threads that you want to transfer. Click Import/Export to save the messages to your PC in .xml or .txt format.

Step 3. Print Android text messagesNow, you can directly print your messages saved on your computer. Just open it, and choose print from the file option. Your text messages will be printed on a piece of paper right now.

Tags: print text messages from Android, print android text messages, print sms off android phone
    此篇文章於 11-16-2014 15:01 被 Channethan 編輯。

新生報到

註冊日期:05-15-2015
    文章:6
    在 0篇文章中獲得 0個感謝
    How to print out text messages ? I would like to recommend SMS Messages program .It meets all users' needs. With it, you'll have the ability to export text messages to computer .Then you can use printer to print messages. It also support export contacts, apps, photos, video, music etc to computer.
    此篇文章於 07-25-2016 11:00 被 Pflmccllaa 編輯。

新生報到

註冊日期:08-19-2016
    文章:4
    在 0篇文章中獲得 0個感謝

相似的主題

1. [分享] How to transfer Samsung text messages to iPhone 6/Plus?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    回覆: 1
    最後發表: 07-25-2016, 11:38
  2. [分享] How to transfer text messages from Nokia to iPhone 6/5s/5/4s?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    回覆: 0
    最後發表: 09-22-2014, 17:04
  3. [分享] How to transfer Blackberry text messages to Samsung Galaxy S/Note?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    回覆: 0
    最後發表: 07-25-2014, 16:18
  4. [分享] How to recover deleted text messages from Sony Ericsson/Xperia etc?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    回覆: 1
    最後發表: 07-14-2014, 17:10

發文規則

• 不可以發表新主題
  • 不可以發表回覆
  • 不可以上傳附件
  • 不可以編輯自己的文章
  •  
回到此頁頂端