[分享] How to retrieve deleted voicemail from iPhone? - iPhone4.TW

會員登入

顯示結果從 1 到 1 共計 1 條

愛用者

註冊日期:06-03-2013
    文章:88
    謝謝你: 0
    在 1篇文章中獲得 1個感謝
    Voicemail (also known as voice mail, voice-mail, voice message or voice bank) is a computer based system that allows users and subscribers to exchange personal voice messages; to select and deliver voice information; and to process transactions relating to individuals, organizations, products and services, using an ordinary telephone.

The voicemail function provides you convenience, but it's not reliable. Because the Vociemail messages are held by phone companies and saved on their servers. After a certain time, the phone company will erase your voicemail messages and you will lose them forever. Or you maybe accidentally deleted voicemail from iPhone by yourself, like the below:

"How to retrieve deleted voicemails on iphone?
    I accidentally deleted an important voicemail on my iphone5c (ios7) and i need to get it back :S I've seen that you can go on the phone app and go to tap the voicemail but and apparently you can go into deleted messages, but whenever I tap voicemail it just automatically dials (without going to another page), Any other help? Thanks in advance! - Narwhal"

If you lost voicemails on your iPhone, don't worry, here introduce the ways to retrieve deleted voicemails from iPhone, but need the help of FoneLab or Mac FoneLab.

Part 1. Directly retrieve deleted voicemails from iPhone

Step 1: Download the FoneLab and install it, then connect iPhone to computer. As the main screenshot below, Choose "Recover from iOS Device".

Step 2: If you are using iPhone 4 or iPhone 3GS, please download a plug-in before scanning. Follow the instruction on the interface step by step. If you are using an iPhone of other iPhone types, please go to step 3.

Step 3. Click Start Scan and FoneLab will scan the data on your iPhone. Seconds later, all the files will be listed out. Click Voicemail and the voicemail messages will be listed on the right.

Step 4. Check the ones you need and click Recover. Seconds later, they will be recovered and saved in playable formats on your computer.

Part 2. Retrieve voicemail messages from iTunes/iCloud backup

Step 1. Choose "Recover from iTunes Backup File". Choose the backup file and Click Start Scan. If you have backup files in your iCloud Backup File, choose Recover from iCloud Backup File and sign in to your iCloud account. Select the backup file you need and download. After downloading, click Start Scan.

Step 2. After scanning, do in the same way with Part 1.

Tags: iPhone voicemail Recovery, retrieve deleted voicemail from iPhone, retrieve iPhone deleted voicemail
    此篇文章於 11-19-2014 11:09 被 Channethan 編輯。

相似的主題

1. [分享] How to directly Recover deleted photos from iPhone?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    回覆: 0
    最後發表: 10-16-2014, 23:08
  2. [分享] How to recover iphone deleted contacts without backup?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    最後發表: 10-12-2014, 00:58
  3. [分享] How to retrieve iCloud files back onto iPhone?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    最後發表: 08-12-2014, 15:05
  4. [分享] 2 ways to Retrieve Deleted Reminders from iPhone
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    最後發表: 08-11-2014, 15:59
  5. [分享] How to recover iPhone deleted call history?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    最後發表: 07-01-2014, 21:10

發文規則

• 不可以發表新主題
  • 不可以發表回覆
  • 不可以上傳附件
  • 不可以編輯自己的文章
  •  
回到此頁頂端