[分享] How to view iTunes backup files? - iPhone4.TW

會員登入

顯示結果從 1 到 1 共計 1 條

愛用者

註冊日期:06-03-2013
    文章:88
    謝謝你: 0
    在 1篇文章中獲得 1個感謝
    "Viewing backup files on itunes (iphone)?I backed up my iphone using itunes and now I'm trying to view the files on my mac. Can someone tell me how to do this? I'm trying to see my old text messages. - Boricua"

Many people lost data on their iPhone/iPad/iPod, and they want to get them back through iTunes backup, but the iTunes backup files are not regular file type, it's a SQlitedb file to protect personal privacy. we are not allowed to preview and read the iTunes backup files even you know these files where they are. FoneLab or Mac FoneLab is highly recommended if you need to view Backup files in iTunes and you are allowed to save them to computer in one click.

How to view iTunes backup files with FoneLab?

Step 1. Install and run the program. Then select "Recover from iTunes Backup File" mode and click "Start Scan" button to scan iTunes Backup files.

Step 2. After the scanning, you can check and preview files from each category like Camera Roll and Contacts.

Now you can read iTunes backup files on your computer. If you want to recover deleted files, check them and click Recover. Then they will be recovered and saved on your computer.

Tags: view itunes backup files, view itunes backup, view backup files on itunes
    此篇文章於 11-20-2014 15:23 被 Channethan 編輯。

相似的主題

1. [分享] How to download iCloud backup to PC?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    回覆: 0
    最後發表: 11-17-2014, 09:32
  2. [分享] How to recover iphone deleted contacts without backup?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    最後發表: 10-12-2014, 00:58
  3. [分享] How to retrieve iCloud files back onto iPhone?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    最後發表: 08-12-2014, 15:05
  4. 回覆: 2
    最後發表: 10-15-2010, 00:07

發文規則

• 不可以發表新主題
  • 不可以發表回覆
  • 不可以上傳附件
  • 不可以編輯自己的文章
  •  
回到此頁頂端