[分享] How to recover data from water damaged iPhone? - iPhone4.TW

會員登入

顯示結果從 1 到 1 共計 1 條

愛用者

註冊日期:06-03-2013
    文章:88
    謝謝你: 0
    在 1篇文章中獲得 1個感謝
    As we all know that iPhone is not waterproof. If you drop your iPhone into water, you may worry that is there any way to recover data from the water-damaged iPhone? Like the below Yasmin:

"Water damaged iphone 5, what should I do?
    ok so I was on holiday and my phone went into the sea and was submerged for a good few minutes. It wont turn on, I'm pretty sure it's completely wrecked and I just wanted to know what I do now? Like if I take it to a phone/ apple store can they recover data or do I literally have to buy a whole new phone? - Yasmin"

In fact, you don't worry, if you have a backup on iTunes or iCloud, you can extract data from iPhone iTunes/iCloud backup, if not, as long as the iPhone can be recognized by computer, you can retrieve data from iPhone directly, but all this need a program help, named FoneLab or FoneLab Mac, download it below:
    Introduce the way to recover data from water damaged iPhone

Step 1: Scan the water damaged iPhone
    Install the FoneLab and run it, select the "Recover from iTunes Backup file", Choose the backup file and Click Start Scan. If you have backup files in your iCloud Backup File, choose Recover from iCloud Backup File and sign in to your iCloud account. Select the backup file you need and download. After downloading, click Start Scan.

Step 2: Select data to be recovered
    Once the scanning process is finished, all contents will be scanned and classified in different categories. You can choose the category on the left side of the software, and view all contents under this category.

Select the items you need and click the “Recover” button to start recovering files to computer. For example, if you want to recover photos in Camera Roll, click Camera Roll on the left, then check photos you want and click Recover. Now you have recovered photos from your water damaged iPhone.

If you have no backup file on iTunes or iCloud, you can connect your iPhone to computer, if the iPhone can be detected, you can try to recover data from iPhone directly through the "Recover from iOS Device" mode. This recovery mode you can try it by yourself.

Tags: recover data from water damaged iPhone, water damaged iPhone, retrieve water damaged iPhone data
    此篇文章於 11-23-2014 16:26 被 Channethan 編輯。

相似的主題

1. [分享] How to recover iphone contacts after update?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    回覆: 0
    最後發表: 09-26-2014, 17:35
  2. [分享] How to recover lost data after upgrade to iOS 7?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    最後發表: 08-16-2014, 11:31
  3. [分享] How to recover iPhone lost data after upgrade to iOS 8?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    最後發表: 08-14-2014, 11:25
  4. [分享] How to recover iPhone deleted call history?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    最後發表: 07-01-2014, 21:10
  5. [分享] How to recover data from broken iPod Touch?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    最後發表: 12-17-2013, 15:05

發文規則

• 不可以發表新主題
  • 不可以發表回覆
  • 不可以上傳附件
  • 不可以編輯自己的文章
  •  
回到此頁頂端