"How do in transfer all the contacts from an iphone 4s to an iphone 6? My existing iphone 4s has been backed up onto my mac/itunes. I have a new iphone 6 coming on friday, I will have a new sim card,with a different network. How do i make sure that everything is transfered? - Bricklayer"

Now many people plan to upgrade or have upgraded to iPhone 6 or Plus, but the contacts, text messages, photos, music etc on the old iPhone, they don't know how to transfer them to the new iPhone 6/Plus. Here, introduce the easiest way to transfer all data from old iPhone to the iPhone 6/Plus in one click.

First, we need a third party software - MobileTrans or MobileTrans Mac, which works perfectly with iPhone 6/Plus/5s/5c/5/4S/4/3GS running iOS 8/7/6/5.

Step 1: Download & run the MobileTrans
Download the tool, then run it, you will find the main screenshot as below, To transfer iPhone data to iPhone 6 (Plus), you should choose Phone to Phone Transfer mode and click Start.

Step 2: Connect two iPhones to computer
Using the USB cables to connect your iPhones to computer. Make sure the Source is your old iPhone, the destanation is the iPhone 6/Plus, if not, remember to click the "Flip" to change them. As you see, MobileTrans lets you transfer contacts, messages, photos, music, video and calendar to new iPhone 6 (Plus).

Step 3: Start to transfer old iPhone to iPhone 6/Plus
Click the "Start Copy" button. In the pop-up dialog, you can check the transfer progress. It takes you a few minutes. When it's finished, the data on your old iPhone will be transferred to your new iPhone 6/Plus.

Tags: iPhone 4s to iPhone 6/Plus, transfer old iPhone to iPhone 6, iPhone 5 to iPhone Plus