Can I read text messages online?
So my I had an iPhone in the past but it no longer works.. And I got a new phone but its an android. So what I want to know is if there is any way I can see the text messages from my iPhone..I do have the log in info for my icloud if that helps? Any help will be highly appreciated. - Jerry

iCloud automatically saves your iPhone text messages and other types of data, such as, device settings, app data, ringtones, and visual voicemails. You may get your messages lost by mistaken deletion, iOS update, failed jailbreak etc.

Unfortunately, there is no easy way to retrieve only messages from an iCloud backup - you must restore the entire backup to your iPhone or another iOS device. This requires erasing your device and setting which may cause the data loss on your existed content. If you just want to read these messages on iCloud, or simply want to export them to the PC, Dr.Fone for iOS or Dr.Fone Mac is the very way to go.

How to Read Text Messages on iCloud with Dr.Fone

Step 1: Install the Dr.Fone for iOS
Right after running the program on your pc, and then you will get the main user interface below. Select the mode: Recover from iCloud Backup File.

Step 2: Sign in the iCloud and choose the right backup file to download
When you've logged in, it will detect iCloud backup files in your account automatically. Then select the right one you want to read text messages on iCloud. Click the button under the menu of State to download it.

Step 3: Read text messages on iCloud
After download and scan the backup file, choose Messages. Now you can read the messages, and even export them to the computer by clicking Recover button.

Tags: read text messages on iCloud, how to read messages on iCloud, check text messages on iCloud