How do I sync my iphone with a calendar on my computer?
I use Yahoo mail which is synced with my iphone and there is a calendar in Yahoo but when I sync the iphone on ITunes it is grayed out and I get the message "No supported calendar application can be found". How do I sync my iphone calendar to ensure that I have all dates kept safe on my computer as well as on my phone? - babbit

iPhone calendar is a great way to record your business meetings, a friend's birthday or a doctor's appointment etc. It's very convenient to add appointments and events to your iPhone calendar on the move. But if you want them on your computer, or need to create a backup on your computer, you will need to sync iPhone calendar to computer. If you are a iPhone novice and puzzled on how to sync your iPhone calendar to computer, you got the right place!

In this article, I will show you two practical methods to help you sync your iPhone calendar to computer. The traditional option is to sync iPhone calendar with Apple iTunes, which is a advisable choice but may cause duplicate calendars. Another highly recommend way is syncing iPhone calendar with Dr.Fone.

How to sync iPhone calendar to computer with Dr.Fone

Step1. Download & install the Dr.Fone
Just after downloading and installing the program, run it on your computer. A main user interface as follow will appear. The software provide three modes, choose the first one to find the calendar.

Step 2. Scan your iPhone for Calendar
Connect your iPhone to computer, There are two kinds of situations.
1. If you use iPhone 6/5S/5C/5/4S, directly click "Start Scan" to fully scan your device to get the calendar.
2. If you use iPhone 4/3GS, switch to the "Advanced Mode" through the button at the lower-right corner. you need to follow the steps on the window below to enter the device's scanning mode. Then the program will automatically scan the calendar on your iPhone.

Step 3: Get and sync iPhone calendar to computer
Following scan, you can preview the discovered Calendar on your iPhone, Mark those you need and click "Recover" to sync them to computer, you can save all of them on your computer with one click.

Tags: sync iPhone calendar to computer, how to sync calendar from iPhone to computer, sync iPhone calendar with computer