How can i recover lost contacts from iPhone 6 after jailbreak?
I have an iPhone 6 may jailbreak it for a better experience and I am not the exception. When I finished jailbreaking everything is OK except for my contacts taken by the iPhone 6. I can't find them.I usually synced my phone with iTunes. Now can I only restore lost iPhone 6 data after jailbreak? - Vivo

If you lost iPhone contacts after jailbreaking and want to get them back, you come the right place. You can use the FoneLab or Mac FoneLab, which can easily help you get those lost data. Now you can download this software, and follow the instructions to recover lost contacts.

Guideline to recover iPhone lost contacts after jailbreaking

Step 1: Connect iPhone to your computer.
When you download, install the FoneLab, then connect your iPhone to computer and run the Fonelab, it will detect your iPhone automatically, on the interface provides three recovery mode, choose the "Recover from iOS Device"

Note: For iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS users, just operate as you are told on the interface to enter the scan mode to begin scanning iPhone contacts.

Step 2: Scan your iPhone
Just click the "Start San" button, the FoneLab will scan your iPhone.

Step 3: Preview and recover iPhone lost contacts
After the scan, it will list your deleted contacts in detail. Click the "Contacts" category in the left, Mark those you want and click "Recover", you can save them as CSV, HTML and VCF files onto your computer with one click.

Plus, if you want to transfer the .vcf and .csv(contacts file format) to iPhone, you need another tool: TunesGo, you can check it.

Tags: recover lost contacts after jailbreaking, recover iPhone contacts after jailbreaking, recover lost contacts from iphone after jailbreaking