[分享] How to recover iPhone data after upgrading to iOS 8? - iPhone4.TW

會員登入

顯示結果從 1 到 1 共計 1 條

愛用者

註冊日期:06-03-2013
    文章:88
    謝謝你: 0
    在 1篇文章中獲得 1個感謝
    Can anyone help me to recover iPhone contacts after upgrading to iOS 8?After the iOS 8 released,i have upgraded my iPhone from iOS 7 to iOS 8,but i found that some contacts and other data have got loss on my iPhone after iOS 8 upgrade.So,how can i recover my lost data on iPhone after upgrading to iOS 8? And who can help me to solve my problem? thanks! - jisson

Lost data after upgrading to iOS 8, you have chance to get the lost data back, but you need a third-party tool, named FoneLab or Mac FoneLab, which provide three ways to recover iPhone lost data:
    1. Directly Recover lost data from iPhone;
    2. Recover from iTunes Backup;
    3. Recover from iCloud Backup.

Fonelab can recover lost contacts, text messages, notes, photos, videos, audio, calendar, call history, safari etc, support the iPhone 6/Plus/5s/5/4s, iPod Touch/iPad etc.

Part 1. Directly Recover lost data from iPhone after upgrading to iOS 8

Step 1: Connect iPhone to your computer.
    When you download, install the FoneLab, then connect your iPhone to computer and run the Fonelab, it will detect your iPhone automatically, on the interface provides three recovery mode, choose the "Recover from iOS Device"

Note: For iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS users, just operate as you are told on the interface to enter the scan mode to begin scanning iPhone data.

Step 2: Scan your iPhone
    Just click the "Start San" button, the FoneLab will scan your iPhone.

Step 3: Preview and recover iPhone lost data
    After the scan, it will list your deleted data in detail. eg: Click the "Contacts" category in the left, Mark those you want and click "Recover", you can save them as CSV, HTML and VCF files onto your computer with one click.

Part 2. Recover lost data from iTunes/iCloud Backup after iPhone upgrading to iOS 8
    To select "Recover from Backup" mode, you should have an backup file before. To recover from iTunes backup, select the backup file you need and click Start Scan. To recover from iCloud backup, you need to first log into the account and download the file. Then click Start Scan.

After scanning, click Recover and all the files in the backup will be restored to your iPhone.

Tags: recover iPhone data after upgrading to iOS 8, lost data after upgrading to iOS 8, recover data after iPhone upgrading to iOS 8
    此篇文章於 12-07-2014 11:49 被 Channethan 編輯。

相似的主題

1. [分享] How to transfer old iPhone data to iPhone 6/Plus?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    回覆: 0
    最後發表: 11-24-2014, 22:08
  2. [分享] How to recover data from water damaged iPhone?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    最後發表: 11-23-2014, 16:25
  3. [分享] How to recover lost data after upgrade to iOS 7?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    最後發表: 08-16-2014, 11:31
  4. [分享] How to recover iPhone lost data after upgrade to iOS 8?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    最後發表: 08-14-2014, 11:25
  5. [分享] How to recover data from broken iPod Touch?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    最後發表: 12-17-2013, 15:05

發文規則

• 不可以發表新主題
  • 不可以發表回覆
  • 不可以上傳附件
  • 不可以編輯自己的文章
  •  
回到此頁頂端