[分享] How to Access iPhone Contacts by iCloud? - iPhone4.TW

會員登入

顯示結果從 1 到 1 共計 1 條

愛用者

註冊日期:06-03-2013
    文章:88
    謝謝你: 0
    在 1篇文章中獲得 1個感謝
    Can i access my iphone contacts by icloud on my PC?How i got into this situation: My parents took my iphone, and I didn't go to school today because I'm sick. My girlfriend is going to text me later but I don't want my parents read the messages haha. I need to text her before she gets home from school but her number is on my phone!ACTUAL Question: Can I access my iphone contacts some way through icloud and my computer? PLEASE this is what is important in my lame teenage like right now. - Alexx NeoniCloud offers users another way to back up and restore their iDevices, However, most of time we just want to get back those we lost instead of all the contents in the backup. Eg, just deleted one contacts on iPhone, and want to access the contacts by iCloud, how to?The Dr.Fone or Dr.Fone for Mac - Provide the way to access iPhone contacts by iCloud online, it can scan your iCloud backup file and allow you to preview needed contacts.How to Access Contacts on iCloud with Dr.FoneStep 1: Install the Dr.Fone for iOSRight after running the program on your pc, and then you will get the main user interface below. Select the mode: Recover from iCloud Backup File.Step 2: Sign in the iCloud and download the backup fileWhen you've logged in, it will detect iCloud backup files in your account automatically. Then select the one you want to get contacts from and click the button under the menu of State to download it. In the pop-up window, you can choose only to download contacts. This will saves you time to download the iCloud backup file.Step 3: Access iPhone contacts by iCloudAfter the scan, select the “Contact” item. Now you can check contacts and download the contacts you want to computer.Tips: Dr.Fone is an easy-to-use tool that can help you easily recover photos & videos, Contacts, SMS, Texts, Notes, Call logs, Memos and Calendars, even Safari bookmarks you thought you'd lost forever! Newly support iOS 8 and iPhone 6/Plus.Tags: Recover iPhone contacts from iCloud, recover contacts from iCloud backup, iCloud contacts Recovery
    此篇文章於 12-09-2014 15:31 被 Channethan 編輯。

相似的主題

1. [分享] How to transfer HTC Contacts to iPhone 6/Plus?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    回覆: 1
    最後發表: 11-22-2017, 16:06
  2. [分享] How to transfer Samsung Galaxy S contacts to iPhone 6/Plus?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    回覆: 0
    最後發表: 09-29-2014, 17:42
  3. [分享] How to recover iphone contacts after update?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    最後發表: 09-26-2014, 17:35
  4. [分享] How to transfer contacts from Nokia N97 to iPhone 4/4s/5/5s?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    最後發表: 07-26-2014, 22:09
  5. [分享] How to transfer Motorola Contacts to iPhone?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    回覆: 2
    最後發表: 07-17-2014, 22:52

發文規則

• 不可以發表新主題
  • 不可以發表回覆
  • 不可以上傳附件
  • 不可以編輯自己的文章
  •  
回到此頁頂端