I need help finding my contacts from iCloud?
I have an iPad and an iPhone, both using the same apple ID. My phone has recently been lost so I needed to go on the iCloud website to get my contacts, but the contacts from my iPad are coming up and not my iPhone. How do I get it back to my iPhone contacts being there? would i need to delete my icloud account? - Maria B

Actually, if you backed up your iPhone data frequently with iCloud or iTunes, there are three ways you can choose to find contacts from iCloud: restore your device with iCloud backup, view contacts on iCloud.com and find contacts from iCloud backup with some iCloud backup extractor like Dr.Fone. However, if you just want to retrieve some lost contacts instead of all the data on your device, without doubt restoring device isn't a good choice. And viewing contacts on iCloud.com only can help you get back lost contacts when the iCloud Contact is closed (Every change you made will be updated to iCloud server if you enable iCloud contacts on).

Therefore, we introduce you a fantastic iCloud backup extractor named Dr.Fone, and offer you a detailed guide about how to find contacts from iCloud with Dr.Fone. Before starting our guide.

Step 1: Install the Dr.Fone for iOS
Right after running the program on your pc, and then you will get the main user interface below. Select the mode: Recover from iCloud Backup File.

Step 2: Sign in the iCloud and download the backup file
When you've logged in, it will detect iCloud backup files in your account automatically. Then select the one you want to find contacts from iCloud and click the button under the menu of State to download it. In the pop-up window, you can choose only to download contacts. This will saves you time to download the iCloud backup file.

Step 3: Find contacts from iCloud backup
After the scan, select the “Contact” item. Now you can check contacts and download the contacts you want to computer.

Tips: Dr.Fone is an easy-to-use tool that can help you easily recover photos & videos, Contacts, SMS, Texts, Notes, Call logs, Memos and Calendars, even Safari bookmarks you thought you'd lost forever! Newly support iOS 8 and iPhone 6/Plus.

Tags: how to view contacts from iCloud, find contacts from iCloud, how do I find my contacts in iCloud