How to access iCloud backup for iPhone?? Help?!?
Recently my 4-year-old daughter managed to change the passcode on my iPhone 4 and neither of us have any idea what it is. I don't want to restore it because that erases all of your information and I have all my work info on my phone. I didn't back it up to my computer but I did back it up to iCloud. How does that help me? If I restore it can I somehow access iCloud on my computer and download all the information on my phone back? I really need help I'm using my phone notes for a presentation tomorrow!! HELP!! - Nikki

There is the possibility that you need to access your iCloud from the public computer, like your iPhone is dead and you need to use a friend's computer, or like the Nikki, don't want to restore all content, just want to access notes on iCloud and get the notes from iCloud. For those who want to not only access notes on iCloud but need to download them to the computer, we present you the option - access and export notes from iCloud with Dr.Fone.

How to Access Notes on iCloud with Dr.Fone

Step 1: Install the Dr.Fone for iOS
Right after running the program on your pc, and then you will get the main user interface below. Select the mode: Recover from iCloud Backup File.

Step 2: Sign in the iCloud and download the backup file
When you've logged in, it will detect iCloud backup files in your account automatically. Then select the one you want to find notes from iCloud and click the button under the menu of State to download it.

Step 3: Access Notes from iCloud backup
After the scan, select the “Notes” item. Now you can view the notes, and you can also export them to your computer by clicking Recover button.

Tips: Dr.Fone is an easy-to-use tool that can help you easily recover photos & videos, Contacts, SMS, Texts, Notes, Call logs, Memos and Calendars, even Safari bookmarks you thought you'd lost forever! Newly support iOS 8 and iPhone 6/Plus.

Tags: how to access notes on iCloud, how to access notes from iCloud, how to view notes on iCloud