1. Is it possible to print iphone text messages?Is there a way you can print important sms from the iphone? I'm using Windows XP. Any help would be appreciated. - Hunie Bunch2. How can I print up text messages to paper?I have a bunch of text messages I may need to use for court. Is there anyway I can send these to my computer to print so they are easy for the judge to view? - MELISSAIf you want to print iPhone text messages out, the first thing you need to do before anything else is save and export iPhone text messages from iPhone to Mac or PC since iPhone can't print text messages directly.The following tutorial walks you through how to use FoneLab or Mac FoneLab to export your iPhone text messages to your computer as a .CSV or HTML document.Extract text messages from iPhone and printStep 1: Connect iPhone to your computerWhen you download, install the FoneLab, then connect your iPhone to computer and run the Fonelab, the Fonelab will detect your iPhone automatically, on the interface provides three recovery mode, choose the "Recover from iOS Device"Step 2: Scan your iPhoneJust click the "Start San" button, the FoneLab will scan your iPhone.If you are iPhone 4/3GS users, you need to download a plug-in before the scan. Follow the three steps on the interface to enter scanning mode:Step 3: Preview and export text messages from iPhone to Mac/WinAfter the scan, Choose the "Message" category on the left sidebar, you can preview them before saving them on your computer. All the messages are checked by default. You can uncheck the ones you don't want to save. When all is ready, click "Recover" to export text messages to your computer.Step 4. Print iPhone text messagesOnce it's done, click "Open" to get your text messages. They are saved as two forms of file on your computer: a .CSV file and a HTML page. Just select the one you need. Now connect your computer to a printer to make a printout, or copy the exported file to a computer that connects to a printer to finish the task.Tags: How to print iPhone text messages, print iPhone text messages, print out iPhone text messages to paper