[分享] How to check iPhone text messages on iCloud? - iPhone4.TW

會員登入

顯示結果從 1 到 1 共計 1 條

愛用者

註冊日期:06-03-2013
    文章:88
    謝謝你: 0
    在 1篇文章中獲得 1個感謝
    How do you check your iphone messages online?i got my phone taken away and i want to check my messages and my mom wont let me see or check my messages? - CHRISTINASo how do i check my messages from my iPhone i tried iCloud.com but nothing works? - Emily

Every iPhone user gets 5 GB of free storage on iCloud, and iCloud will backup our iPhone messages automatically. But when it comes to messages on iCloud, we cannot just logging into icloud.com to check our messages like we do with calendar or notes.If you are not willing to do the restore job from iCloud when your iPhone messages get lost, you can use a third party app to help you check and even download messages from iCloud to your computer. Dr.Fone or Dr.Fone Mac, is the great option to choose.

How to Check Text Messages on iCloud with Dr.Fone
    Step 1: Install the Dr.Fone for iOSRight after running the program on your pc, and then you will get the main user interface below. Select the mode: Recover from iCloud Backup File.

Step 2: Sign in the iCloud and choose the right backup file to download
    When you've logged in, it will detect iCloud backup files in your account automatically. Then select the right one you want to check text messages. Click the button under the menu of State to download it.Step 3: Check iPhone text messages on iCloudAfter download and scan the backup file, choose Messages. Now you can check the messages, and even export them to the computer by clicking Recover button.

Tags: how to check text messages on iCloud, check iPhone messages on iCloud, how to check messages from iCloud
    此篇文章於 12-16-2014 16:57 被 Channethan 編輯。

相似的主題

1. [分享] How to transfer Samsung text messages to iPhone 6/Plus?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    回覆: 1
    最後發表: 07-25-2016, 11:38
  2. [分享] How to print iPhone text messages?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    回覆: 0
    最後發表: 12-15-2014, 22:44
  3. [分享] How to read text messages on iCloud?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    最後發表: 12-02-2014, 23:33
  4. [分享] Lost messages on iMessage, how to recover iPhone iMessages?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    最後發表: 10-08-2014, 17:03
  5. [分享] How to transfer text messages from Nokia to iPhone 6/5s/5/4s?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    最後發表: 09-22-2014, 17:04

發文規則

• 不可以發表新主題
  • 不可以發表回覆
  • 不可以上傳附件
  • 不可以編輯自己的文章
  •  
回到此頁頂端