[分享] How to Recover photos from photo stream? - iPhone4.TW

會員登入

顯示結果從 1 到 1 共計 1 條

愛用者

註冊日期:06-03-2013
    文章:88
    謝謝你: 0
    在 1篇文章中獲得 1個感謝
    Help! How do I recover photos from photo stream back after resetting an iPhone?HELP PLEASE!!! I just resetted my dad's old iPhone because he passed it down to me, but I just realised that all the photos from our recent holiday are all deleted and I haven't saved it onto my computer yet!!! D; BUT luckily all the photos should be synced onto photo stream, but I don't know how to retrieve it Can some kindhearted person please help me since it would be very much appreciated! THANKS!!! - Bubbles Gum

Don't worry, if you deleted photos on your iPhone, you have a chance to get them back, but you need a third-party tool - iPhone Photos Recovery. FoneLab and Mac FoneLab be recommended, which can help you to recover iphone deleted contacts, text messages, note, photos, video, call logs etc.

Directly recover photos from photo stream
    Step 1: Connect iPhone to your computer.
    Download, install and run the Photo Stream Recovery. Select "Recover from iOS Device" mode and connect iPhone to computer. Once the iPhone is read successfully, the iPhone name is displayed on the interface of the software. It can recognize you iPhone automatically.

Step 2: Scan your iPhone
    Just click the "Start San" button, the FoneLab will scan your iPhone. iPhone 4/3Gs users, You need do more 3 steps before the software enters scanning mode.
    1. Hold your iOS device in hand and click the Start button.
    2. Press and hold the Power and Home buttons at the same time for exact 10 seconds.
    3. Release Power button and keep holding Home button.

Step 3: Recover photos from photo stream
    After the file scanning, preview deleted photos in the "Photo Stream" category and select photos need to be retrieved, then click "Recover" button to get your lost photos back now!

Tags: recover photos from photo stream, recover photo stream, photo stream recovery
    此篇文章於 12-19-2014 15:43 被 Channethan 編輯。

相似的主題

1. [分享] How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    回覆: 1
    最後發表: 07-25-2016, 11:41
  2. [分享] How to recover photos from iTunes backup?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    回覆: 0
    最後發表: 12-06-2014, 17:49
  3. [分享] How to directly Recover deleted photos from iPhone?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    最後發表: 10-16-2014, 23:08
  4. [分享] How to recover deleted photos from iPod Touch 4G/5?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    最後發表: 12-21-2013, 15:53
  5. [求助] Delete my iphone 4 movie (or photo), how to recover??
    由leungec論壇中iPhone 疑難雜症發問區
    回覆: 7
    最後發表: 03-23-2012, 12:57

發文規則

• 不可以發表新主題
  • 不可以發表回覆
  • 不可以上傳附件
  • 不可以編輯自己的文章
  •  
回到此頁頂端