How to backup iphone contacts/downloads to different computer?
My computer screen broke and now i need to sync my iPhone with a new computer, but it wants to erase and sync. I need to get the contacts and downloads exported to the new computer first. How can this be done? Thanks. - Fish Boy

Backing up iPhone content, including contacts is a necessary habit to protect your important info. iTunes won't support selectively download contacts from iPhone to computer. So how to download your contacts from iPhone in a safe and easy way? Dr.Fone or Dr.Fone Mac is the way to go.

How to download contacts from iPhone with Dr.Fone

Step 1. Connect your iPhone to the computer
Connect your iPhone towards the pc and run the Dr.Fone for IOS. You'll see the main interface as below, and start scan.

For iPhone 4/3GS users, you can switch to the "Advanced Mode" through the button at the lower-right corner.

Step 2. scan your iPhone contacts
From then on, the program will automatically start scanning your iPhone contacts.

Step 3. Download contacts from iPhone
Following the scan, you are able to preview all discovered contacts. Select "Contacts" to preview, mark it and click "Recover", you can save all the contacts on your pc with one click.

Tags: how to download contacts from iPhone, download contacts from iPhone, downloading contacts from iPhone