How to download songs from Ipod Nano to Iphone 5?
Ok, so I'm trying to download my old songs from my Ipod Nano to my Iphone 5, through Itunes. That way I don't have to pay for the songs all over again on Itunes on my Iphone 5. The problem is when I plug my Iphone 5 USB cord into my computer, my Iphone 5 isn't an item that comes up in Itunes, it just shows my Ipod nano. Please help! How do I transfer my old songs from my Ipod nano to my Iphone 5? Thanks a million!!!!! - Yally Cookie

If you want to download song from iPod nano to iPhone 5 you'll need a decent third party App like MobileTrans or MobileTrans Mac. That is because Apple iTunes doesn't have such a function to download song among devices. Although iCloud gets a big move to manage multiple devices at once, it still has high level of network dependency as well as other limits. That's the reason why you need this versatile iPhone, iPod, iPad transfer program - MobileTrans.

Download songs from iPod nano to iPhone 5 with MobileTrans

Step 1: Download & run the MobileTrans
Download the tool, then run it, you will find the main screenshot as below, To download iPod nano songs to iPhone 5, you should choose Phone to Phone Transfer mode and click Start.

Step 2: Connect your iPod nano and iPhone 5 to computer
Using the USB cables to connect your iPod nano and iPhone 5 to computer. Make sure the Source is your iPod nano, the destanation is the iPhone 5, if not, remember to click the "Flip" to change them. As you see, MobileTrans lets you transfer iPod nano music to iPhone 5.

Step 3: Start to download songs from iPod nano to iPhone 5
Check the "Music", then click the "Start Copy" button. In the pop-up dialog, you can check the transfer progress. It takes you a few minutes. When it's finished, the songs on your old iPod nano will be transferred to your iPhone 5.

Tags: download songs from iPod nano to iPhone 5, download ipod nano songs to iPhone 5, ipod nano songs onto iphone 5