[分享] How to get my Contacts from iCloud? - iPhone4.TW

會員登入

顯示結果從 1 到 1 共計 1 條

愛用者

註冊日期:06-03-2013
    文章:88
    謝謝你: 0
    在 1篇文章中獲得 1個感謝
    I need help getting my contacts off iCloud?I have an iPad and an iPhone, both using the same apple ID. My phone has recently been lost so I needed to go on the iCloud website to get my contacts, but the contacts from my iPad are coming up and not my iPhone.How do I get it back to my iPhone contacts being there? would i need to delete my icloud account? - Maria B

How to get iCloud contacts onto iPhone?I just bought the new iPhone 5 and I backed up all my contacts onto iCloud. When I accessed iCloud on the new phone, they are not there. The strange thing is when someone calls it shows their name.. just the contact list in empty. - JasonIf you lost your contacts and want to get contacts from iCloud, you come the right place. if you are wondering the specific steps on how to get my contacts back, here you will find an easy way to achieve that - with the help of Dr.Fone or Dr.Fone Mac.

Step 1: Download & Install the Dr.Fone
    Right after running the program on your pc, and then you will get the main user interface below. Select the mode: Recover from iCloud Backup File.

Step 2: Sign in the iCloud and download the backup file
    When you've logged in, it will detect iCloud backup files in your account automatically. Then select the one you want to get contacts from iCloud and click the button under the menu of State to download it. In the pop-up window, you can choose only to download contacts. This will saves you time to download the iCloud backup file.

Step 3: Get contacts from iCloud backup
    After the scan, select the “Contact” item. Now you can check contacts and download the contacts you want to computer.

Tips: Dr.Fone is an easy-to-use tool that can help you easily recover photos & videos, Contacts, SMS, Texts, Notes, Call logs, Memos and Calendars, even Safari bookmarks you thought you'd lost forever! Newly support iOS 8 and iPhone 6/Plus.

Tags: how to get my contacts from iCloud, get contacts from iCloud, how to get contacts back from iCloud
    此篇文章於 12-23-2014 20:34 被 Channethan 編輯。

相似的主題

1. [分享] How to transfer HTC Contacts to iPhone 6/Plus?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    回覆: 1
    最後發表: 11-22-2017, 16:06
  2. [分享] How to find Contacts from iCloud backup?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    回覆: 0
    最後發表: 12-12-2014, 22:45
  3. [分享] How to Access iPhone Contacts by iCloud?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    最後發表: 12-09-2014, 15:28
  4. [分享] How to transfer Samsung Galaxy S contacts to iPhone 6/Plus?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    最後發表: 09-29-2014, 17:42
  5. [分享] How to transfer music from my iPad to my iPod?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    最後發表: 09-19-2014, 16:28

發文規則

• 不可以發表新主題
  • 不可以發表回覆
  • 不可以上傳附件
  • 不可以編輯自己的文章
  •  
回到此頁頂端