[分享] How to retrieve contacts from iCloud? - iPhone4.TW

會員登入

顯示結果從 1 到 1 共計 1 條

愛用者

註冊日期:06-03-2013
    文章:88
    謝謝你: 0
    在 1篇文章中獲得 1個感謝
    How do I use icloud?I have an icloud account and everything I just dont know how I would retrieve my photos or contacts if they were to get lost. Thanks in advance – Bri

How can I retrieve iPhone contacts from iCloud?I updated iOS 8 on my iPhone 5S and got myself registered to iCloud. All the Contacts that were saved on my phone are lost! How can I retrieve my Contacts from iClouds? My all other apps, Messages, Photos, data, Notes, Calendars, etc are as it is but not my Contacts!! Pls Help!!! – Busy Bee

If you like the above Bri & Bee lost contacts on your iPhone, but have a backup file on your iCloud, there is a way to retrieve contacts from iCloud. All you need is a third-party tool, named Fonelab or Fonelab Mac, which can help you to retrieve lost contacts, text messages, photos, videos, note, bookmark, call logs etc directly from iPhone/iPod/iPad, or from iTunes/iCloud backup.

Now, let’s show the way how to retrieve contacts from iCloud backup with FoneLab.

Step by step to retrieve contacts from iCloud
    Step 1: Download & install the toolDownload the tool, then install on your computer. You will see the main screenshot as below, here as the Mac version for example.

Step 2:
    Sign in to your account and choose the backup file to download.
    Choose the third recovery mode: Recover from iCloud backup file, sign in your iCloud Account. Choose the backup file to download. Wait for minutes until it is downloaded.

Step 3:
    Scan and retrieve contacts from iCloud
    Choose the downloaded file and click Start Scan. After scanning, all the contacts will be listed in the left catalog. Double click any one and you can preview. Choose the ones you want and click Recover.

The above way can help you get lost contacts back. You also can try the other two recovery modes by yourself.

Tags: how to retrieve contacts from icloud, retrieve deleted contacts from icloud, recover contacts from icloud
    此篇文章於 01-10-2015 10:04 被 Channethan 編輯。

相似的主題

1. [分享] How to get my Contacts from iCloud?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    回覆: 0
    最後發表: 12-23-2014, 16:55
  2. [分享] How to find Contacts from iCloud backup?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    最後發表: 12-12-2014, 22:45
  3. [分享] How to Access iPhone Contacts by iCloud?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    最後發表: 12-09-2014, 15:28
  4. [分享] How to retrieve lost contacts after syncing with iTunes?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    最後發表: 11-26-2014, 10:07
  5. [分享] How to retrieve iCloud files back onto iPhone?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    最後發表: 08-12-2014, 15:05

發文規則

• 不可以發表新主題
  • 不可以發表回覆
  • 不可以上傳附件
  • 不可以編輯自己的文章
  •  
回到此頁頂端