1. Can i recover deleted text messages from motorola droid razr? My phone auto-deleted some texts that I need back. - Jerrod

2. How do I get back a deleted thread of messages from the Motorola Droid? HELP!!!? I deleted a thread from a specific contact and want it all back... what do I do? - LMS

If you deleted or lost text messages on your Motorola Droid Razr, don't worry, you can get them back with a Motorola Droid Razr Messages Recovery, but you would better not use your phone again, revoid overwritting the deleted text messages. Here, Recommend the Dr.Fone for Android, which can recover lost contacts, photos, text messages, audio and videos on your Motorola.
Recover deleted text messages from Motorola Droid Razr with Dr.Fone for Android

Step 1. Connect your Motorola Droid Razr to your computer
Connect your Motorola Droid Razr to the computer. And then run the program and you may find the primary window below. Your device will probably be detected instantly.

Step 2. Prepare to scan and analyze your Motorola Droid Razr
Click on the start button whenever you are ready. It will then start analyzing your device. At this point, Dr.Fone for android will be scanning your Motorola Droid Razr. It will only take a few seconds.

Step 3. Manipulation the Smartphone
By then, you will see a pop-up on your Motorola Droid Razr requesting you to allow your device to be in super user mode. Just click on allow on your Motorola Droid Razr and then click on start on your computer to continue the process.

Step 4. Scanning Motorola Droid Razr
At this point, Dr.Fone for android is scanning the whole memory of your Motorola Droid Razr and is recovering not only your delete text messages but it's recovering other data on your smartphone such as photos, contacts, audios, etc… Depending on the memory size of the smartphone, it might take a while.

Step 5. Preview and recover Motorola Droid Razr deleted messages
When Dr.Fone for Android finished the scanning, check the Messages box in the left column, "Only deplay deleted items" is On, then preview the deleted messages. Select the messages, then click the "Recovery" to get them back.

Tags: Recover deleted text messages from Motorola Droid Razr, recover motorola droid razr messages, retrieve deleted text messages on Motorola Droid, Motorola Droid Razr messages Recovery