[分享] How to Retrieve Deleted Text Messages from iPhone 6 (Plus)? - iPhone4.TW

會員登入

顯示結果從 1 到 1 共計 1 條

愛用者

註冊日期:06-03-2013
    文章:88
    謝謝你: 0
    在 1篇文章中獲得 1個感謝
    Text messages, as a substitute for voice calls in situations, is a quick, concise, and efficient way of communicating, and it often includes some vital information. It has become one of the most popular forms of communication, especially among the younger generation, with billions of messages being sent every day. As one of the most important part of our iPhone content, text messages can get lost due to various reasons.

Q: "The upgrade process was failed when I was trying to update my iPhone 6 Plus to iOS 8.1 early this morning. I can restore some content stored on iCloud backup, such as contacts and notes, but I couldn't get back my text messages, which are important for me. How to recover my lost messages? Can any recovery app do the job for me?"

Besides iOS update, text messages can get lost owning to:
    1. Wrong operation, e.g. mistaken deletion of text messages;
    2. iPhone Jailbreak;
    3. iPhone factory settings restore;
    4. iPhone has been lost or stolen;
    5. iPhone was damaged, broken.

No matter you have created backups of your iPhone or not, here in this guide you will get three ways to retrieve the deleted messages from iPhone 6/Plus/5C/5S/5/4S/4 with the help of an iPhone data recovery tool - Dr.Fone for iOS.

Part 1. Retrieve Deleted Text Messages from iPhone 6 (Plus) without Backup
    1. Open up Dr.Fone for iOS, and connect your iPhone 6 (Plus) to the computer.
    2. On the homepage, click "Recover from iOS Device".
    For iPhone 6/5S/5C/5/4S users, there is only a "Start Scan" button on the main window. After connecting your iPhone, you only need to click the "Start Scan" button to scan your iPhone.

Note: For iPhone 4/3GS users, you need switch to an Advanced Mode through the button at the lower-right corner, it'll work the same way as the normal way does.

3. Now you can view the deleted messages, and choose the text messages you want to retrieve, then click the Recover button on the bottom-right of the window.

Part 2. Retrieve Deleted Text Messages from iPhone 6 (Plus) from iTunes Backup
    1. Open up Dr.Fone for iOS on your computer, click "Recover from iTunes Backup".
    2. Choose a backup you need from the list, then click "Start Scan" button.

3. Preview the messages you need, and click the "Recover" button on the bottom-right of this window.

Part 3. Retrieve Deleted Text Messages from iPhone 6 (Plus) from iCloud Backup
    1. Launch Dr.Fone on your computer, and on the homepage, click "Recover from iCloud Backup File".
    2. Sign in with your Apple ID.
    3. Choose the backup you need, and click the Download button to download the backup After the downloading ends, click the "Start Scan" button.

4. Select the "Messages" to preview the messages you need, and click the "Recover" button on the bottom-right of this window.

The Bottom Line
    As you can see Dr.Fone for iOS manages to retrieve your deleted text messages in three ways, choose the one you prefer.
    此篇文章於 04-06-2015 20:39 被 Channethan 編輯。

相似的主題

1. [分享] How to transfer Samsung text messages to iPhone 6/Plus?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    回覆: 1
    最後發表: 07-25-2016, 11:38
  2. [分享] How to Recover deleted text messages from Motorola Droid Razr?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    回覆: 0
    最後發表: 01-18-2015, 15:46
  3. [分享] How to retrieve deleted voicemail from iPhone?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    最後發表: 11-19-2014, 11:08
  4. [分享] How to transfer text messages from Nokia to iPhone 6/5s/5/4s?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    最後發表: 09-22-2014, 17:04
  5. [分享] How to recover deleted text messages from Sony Ericsson/Xperia etc?
    由Channethan論壇中解鎖優化討論區
    回覆: 1
    最後發表: 07-14-2014, 17:10

發文規則

• 不可以發表新主題
  • 不可以發表回覆
  • 不可以上傳附件
  • 不可以編輯自己的文章
  •  
回到此頁頂端