現在自己會刷,心情好刷一下,心情不好也可刷一下

所以專業是要錢的

新生報到

註冊日期:07-20-2008
    文章:10
    謝謝你: 0
    在 0篇文章中獲得 0個感謝
    Hi,

I disagreed what you wrote, just want to ask, if this is you want, why you get the Phone is not sale in Taiwan and break it and use it in Taiwan? same as the T-Mobile G1. I am not saying use the free and hacked software is right thing to do it, but i think this is really up to people, I already in the IPhone and GPhone application development, what i found a lot information over the internet, it is a lot people who like to use the software with pay, also there is a lot people who won't, since you already break the rules to use the phone even is not can sale in Taiwan, why want to everyone to keep the rules. I know it is hurt, but i am sorry about it, i think everyone have right to let others know it. Thank You.

BadBoy 的頭像

海盜船長

註冊日期:10-06-2008
    文章:507
    謝謝你: 8
    在 11篇文章中獲得 88個感謝
    原來偶們這邊也有所謂正義魔人啊?

還好偶是買香港合法免破解的iPhone3G,沒有JB,不然不是罪該萬死?台灣沒有賣,阿偶去香港買回來這樣犯法喔?

G1偶很想去美國買,有unlock版本直接多付錢就解決了,阿這樣買回來在台灣用也犯法喔?

他們只說明,只能在該地區販售,沒規定「不能在其他國家地方使用啊」

偶在該地區合法買的呀又沒有破解,拿回來台灣用而已啊

maclaren 的頭像

管理團隊

註冊日期:09-23-2007
    文章:1,705
    謝謝你: 95
    在 45篇文章中獲得 377個感謝
    引用 作者: johnfu 查看文章
    Hi,

I disagreed what you wrote......
    請問您要反對什麼?
    反對這篇的主要議題:購買正版嗎?

今天買了手機要怎麼改,
    是使用者要自己負責的,
    就好像我想買 Alienware 的電腦,
    台灣沒賣啊,
    我買了之後原廠要不要保固,是他們決定,
    甚至我想自己換硬碟、換CPU、改BIOS圖案,要不要保固,也是原廠決定,
    但是裡面所有軟體我買正版,
    也宣導大家要買正版。

那今天您身為某個軟體的開發者要來說你們消費者不該自己更動自己買的PC,
    因為會改的人就會有人買盜版軟體????

這種邏輯,我真的想不透。

那麼,不改機的人都會買正版囉?

那怎麼不說就是用這個平台的人多,
    您這些開發軟體的人才有生存空間?

今天會傷害到的是手機經銷商的利潤,不是軟體開發者。

Apple 不是笨蛋,他可是精於算計。

Hiraku 的頭像

皮樂

註冊日期:06-12-2008
    文章:13,852
    謝謝你: 561
    在 1,028篇文章中獲得 5,840個感謝
    支持樓上 是說我覺得重點是你要讓開發者有錢賺,他們才能開發更好的產品 像我買紐機一台NT 32900,難道沒讓vodafone跟apple賺到嗎? 如果今天你是去花個10000多搞美機來+卡貼的話,那或許是違法的 但直接花大錢買斷的話當然操作權是在我手上啊= =

愛用者

註冊日期:04-11-2008
    文章:170
    在 1篇文章中獲得 1個感謝
    Hi,

I disagreed what you wrote, just want to ask, if this is you want, why you get the Phone is not sale in Taiwan and break it and use it in Taiwan? same as the T-Mobile G1. I am not saying use the free and hacked software is right thing to do it, but i think this is really up to people, I already in the IPhone and GPhone application development, what i found a lot information over the internet, it is a lot people who like to use the software with pay, also there is a lot people who won't, since you already break the rules to use the phone even is not can sale in Taiwan, why want to everyone to keep the rules. I know it is hurt, but i am sorry about it, i think everyone have right to let others know it. Thank You.
    If you are already in iphone development, you won't even say this. When an user bought iphone, it's very true that device is owned by the person who paid, so they have their right to JailBreak or not.

However, it's completely wrong to pirate software because it doesn't only break the copyright law, but also invasive to personal right. If you are a developer, someone hacked your code, are you going to take that?

To me, JailBreak on hardware is probably legal thing to do but you will give up the manufacture warranty, and that's really a personal call. Apple & ATT is simply trying to protect others and themselves. There is nothing wrong for them to prevent iphone get hacked.

However, on the software side, it's completely wrong to hack or steal no matter what you say. it's against the law and it's against all developers' personal right too! I don't see how you are a developer at all, because none of the developer would ever agree with you in your perspective.

If you suck, and you have to steal from others, it simply makes you even worse. Stealing code is already evil enough because you can't even make a simple program, why become a developer in the first place? However, if you are a developer, and you steal software? That's just exactly identical to say "I can have my own girl friend, but I can rap yours too!" it's simply unacceptable!

愛用者

註冊日期:01-30-2008
    文章:34
    在 0篇文章中獲得 0個感謝
    我同意吉米大的想法。我也是發現搞破解浪費的時間夠我賺好幾支 iphone,所以這次 3G 就買紐版的。出白蘋果? restore 就好啦!

新生報到

註冊日期:07-20-2008
    文章:10
    在 0篇文章中獲得 0個感謝
    [quote=photodesignch;78611]If you are already in iphone development, you won't even say this. When an user bought iphone, it's very true that device is owned by the person who paid, so they have their right to JailBreak or not....

Hi,
    Thanks for what you wrote, the main point of what i wrote, i think people have right to make their call, it is up to the person who want to use apple way or not. Nothing for the software....

海盜船長

註冊日期:08-28-2008
    文章:626
    謝謝你: 3
    在 8篇文章中獲得 10個感謝
    Hi,
    Thanks for what you wrote, the main point of what i wrote, i think people have right to make their call, it is up to the person who want to use apple way or not. Nothing for the software....
    then i guess you're the one who's off topic here...

the OP was referring to software crack/piracy, not how people use their iphones. i do agree with you that ppl have every right to use their devices the way they want, but that does not mean we can take software titles (both from Cydia or App Store) for granted.

imho, the point you brought up has nothing to do with what the OP was stating.

peace

alfie 的頭像

海盜船長

註冊日期:12-14-2007
    文章:918
    謝謝你: 72
    在 27篇文章中獲得 38個感謝
    請問?
    ITUNES下載後無論付費或免費的軟體,有辦法讓我轉移至新買的iphone使用嗎?
    還是要視軟體而定?

發文規則

• 不可以發表新主題
  • 不可以發表回覆
  • 不可以上傳附件
  • 不可以編輯自己的文章
  •  
回到此頁頂端