PAGANI風神看似藝術,也的確是藝術.

但也因為就是藝術,這台車有著獨立小廠才有的問題:資源不足.

這資源不足看似簡單,但所延伸的問題卻真的很多且嚴重~

所以,就讓我一一道來吧~

首先,這台車有許多設計上的不合理之處.

內裝

Photo: Arthur

1.車門遙控器採用10多年前的老式版本,既不靈敏,又容易當機.

舉例來說,你必須固定一公尺的距離,在車門旁的固定位置,按下之後等個3秒鐘以上才有反應.

其次,久沒使用,設定的對接訊號會跑掉就必須重新設定.

2.安全帶的設計位置過於後方偏低,不見得適合大部分的東方人,因為它會勒住你的脖子.

動力

1.風神的電池式採乾電池式,很容易沒電.

好笑的是,

你不鎖門不使用防盜系統,放個5天它也會自動沒電,

所以必須隨時充電.

但問題是,

我們這個風神的設計天兵並沒有將充電插座設計在車外(如山豬),

而是車內.

這不打緊,

原廠給你的充電器又不是智慧型的自充式,

而是充電一次必須再手動重新再按一次的笨設計.

2.變速箱的設計是一大敗筆,

因為它完全沒有考慮這是要掛牌在路上的車子,不是只有適合在賽道上.

變速箱因為是使用老式的SMG單組自手牌,

雖說是為了減輕那變速箱的重量,

但其產生更嚴重的是:

頓挫非常+非常嚴重.

嚴重到即使是減速或慢速起步時,

整台車會因離合器過笨而前後跳躍頓挫.

3.會爆衝,尤其是倒檔時,會因為稍補油門而整台突然補油過多造成退衝.

4.這是整台車最嚴重之處,會熄火~

(全台灣的風神都會熄火,我的風神狀況已經算是最OK的了)

大部分是發生在慢速起步或減速退檔時,

這個問題,

個人猜測應該是變速箱的離合器接觸不良.

老式SMG單組離合器在油門補油不夠多時,

整台車就是容易熄火.

這很困擾,

因為補多了衝出去,

補少了,車動不了又熄火.

要知道,現在是2015年,不是2005年.

都甚麼年代還在用這種老式SMG離合器,

莫名其妙~

售後服務

PAGANI的售後服務相當差也相當糟糕.

1.原廠叫不動,感覺像射後不理!!

舉例來說:

光是遙控器的重新設定,就前後花了半年;

除了原廠不正面直接處理之外,

亞洲地區由香港團隊也不知要和誰聯繫!!

然而,

台灣的新代理也沒有專屬保養廠,

維修還得去別人的保養廠,

很好笑吧~

2.亞洲地區由香港團隊服務,但所有的團隊只有5人,卻要服務全亞洲.

3.所以既使安排了也是要等到天荒地老.

4.既使發現問題,負責全亞洲的香港團隊也只能插完電腦截取資訊之後回報義大利,

之後呢??就此沒消沒息.

例如剛才說的充電器,說要給個新型的車外充電式,

結果快1個月了,連個影子也沒有~

越開越辛苦

開這台風神,說真的,越開越是辛苦,

反觀P1,動力+變速箱既人性又科技.

這就是風神,大家心目中的車界女神~

這車到底好嗎?

Photo: Kyle’s car album

你若問我這車好嗎??

應該說擺在家裡比較好~

名符其實的:趴家裡~

PS:以我個人的經驗,原廠在設計和整合系統上有嚴重疏忽.

首先,

風神根本不應該使用SMG自手排.

減輕重量只是藉口,

試問,

P1背了個大電池,變速箱更是雙組自手排離合器,

但重量有重很多嗎??

沒有!!

也是1300多Kg.

其次,

SMG自手排變速箱的軟體和引擎ECU軟體的搭配上也應該有問題!!

Photo:Kyle

總之,

PAGANI在軟體整合上很有問題~

----------------------------------------------------------
    Once the dream like landed on the moon tobuy Pagani Huayra, but when I landed on the moon to realize walking on the moonwas such tough than I thought.

Pagani Huayra is an artwork and it isreally an art. Just because this is an artwork and it companion withindependent workshop general problem: lack of supporting resource. It seems asimple problem but it has been spreading to lots of serious defects… Let medescribe those and the first one comes from designing (unreasonable design).

Interior

1.Door remote controller usingold-school method; less sensitivity and high frequency crash. For example: The driverneeds to reach less than 1 meter, aim to specific point/area and await at least 3seconds the door remote controller worktable. Meanwhile when the remotecontroller connecting with long interval all the signal need to reboot again.

2.Seat belt

The position ofseat belt is partial rear and down-low than driver could easy reaching. Thisdesign would cause high potential reined in the neck when the owners/driversare eastern people.
    Power

1.Battery: Huayra is using dry cell method. You could see such this kind ofcar is not a daily using car. When Huayra is parking in the parking lot morethan five days it will fully out of reserving electronic power. So; the ownerneeds to re-charging in every moment. But the question is why you didn’t designan external plug-in (like Bugatti Veyron) but internal rechargeable. The ownerand also doesn’t understand why you offer self-filling charger but not intelligence.When the battery has been full your charger will disconnect but the batterystill consumption the electricity by itself and your charger will not automaticrecharging again. It means, this charger only recharge by once till someone putthe charging bottom again; this is quite stupid charger and not intelligence.

2.Transmission: I think the worstdesign in Huayra is transmission. As my understanding this design just orientedfrom track design but no general traffic situation included. Because thistransmission is using SMG and also consider reducing weight, but it generatedtoo much uncoordinated cadences. This abnormal experience occurred indecelerating and slow start. When it happened whole transmission leading wholecar serious jumping cadence.
    3.Violent conflict: Especially inreverse gear; when I add-on a little bit of acceleration in reverse gear thecar will violent conflict.

4.Flameout: This is a serioussafety issue on Huayra. I have been acknowledged all Huayra in Taiwan got thisproblem (my Huayra is a minimum of occurrence one). Most of this situationhappened in decelerating shift down or slow start. I believe this problemoccurred in disconnect in transmission. When the accelerating not enough beforethe shift down it occurred the flameout in vintage SMG design. It bothers thedriver; accelerating too much the car pushes out but shortage leading flameout.Pls be realistic, this is 2015 not in 2005 this kind of vintage SMG design doesnot meet the requirement of this times.

After Service

1.Invalid service ability from ItalyHDQ. For example; Just door remote controller reboot it caused over more than 6months. HDQ disable and also Asian region Hong Kongagent keep silence, no one acknowledges who takes in charge of this simplyreboot.

2.Hong Kong service team just 5 team members included and these people take incharge whole Asia Pagani’s service responsibility. Five people whole Asia?

3.Even I appointed the afterservice; it comes over waiting and waiting and further waiting…

4.OK~ until the service membershow up I saw the service process just link up and downloading the defect codesform computer and told me: we need to feedback to Italy HDQ and await the responseand….. continuously waiting. Someonetold me will provide me a new external intelligence charger; then; I waitingone month and no response.

5.You/Pagani have had a new distributor/agentin Taiwanbut there is no specific service location and the owner needs to go to othersservice plant to make the after service and this is quite strange.

I’m the owner of Pagani Huayra; if I needto make the statement of driving experience is increasingly hard. Pagani Huayrashould be goddess of the car industry, but contrast to McLaren P1 shortagebalance of humanity and technology.

If you ask me how good of Pagani Huayra? Iwould answer you it would be better parking in the parking lot for staticartwork. It is totally artwork.

For my personal suggestion andrecommendation of Huayra; system integration got serious negligence. First ofall Huayra should not be using SMG system. Cutting weight just an excuse.However, McLaren carry on a huge battery module and also automated manualtransmission system but the total weight not comes to heavier. Secondly; thesoftware of SMG and ECU communication got serious defect and it leading wholesystem unbalance. The software integration should be a major problem.

原文連結:「將軍 Steven 粉絲頁

文字、圖片來源:將軍 Steven 粉絲頁、Steven 將軍私人FB圖庫

補充

Steven 將軍大,是台灣唯一一人同時擁有Bugatti Veyron 、Pagani Huayra 、Mclaren P1等Top Car的真實車主

而不像一般只是出張嘴、或是全靠PlayStation電玩遊戲或是鍵盤敲擊就能說出天花亂墜的幻想家

透過真實的擁有

繳交了非常多的學費

來跟我們分享Pagani女神幻想之外現實痛苦的一面

這可絕對不是新聞會播、雜誌會報導的真實血淚分享啊…

延伸閱讀

Bugatti Veyron 在台灣
    https://iphone4.tw/forums/showthread.php?t=216977
    此篇文章於 07-13-2015 14:27 被 吉米丘 編輯。

剛加入我們

註冊日期:05-11-2008
    文章:15