How to Fix iPhone stuck in boot loop?
Hi there,I have an iPhone 6s that's gone into a boot loop. It won't go into safe mode and force restarting isn't helping.Unfortunately my memory is full and I'm two software updates behind (haven't had time to clear things out - new job etc) and I think it was iTunes that crashed.The reason I turned the phone off in the first place was because iTunes wouldn't load, and turning the phone off and on again normally fixes app problems. I'm trying to do anything I can to avoid having to reset or restore because I have a lot of things on the phone I don't want to lose (pictures of dead pets, relatives, record of work hours that haven't been paid yet, health issues, appointments etc) that I could really do without losing. I know it's a really slim chance but is there anything anyone can think of that I could do? I've contacted apple and they say just to reset it but I'm trying to contact any tech guys in my area to see if anyone knows anything.Any help would be much appreciated, thank you so much.
Many iPhone users may have encountered a similar problem that the device boots up initially and shows the white Apple logo for about 3 seconds, but then it goes to a blank screen for another 2 seconds and the process is repeating endlessly. While some of them like above user have their iPhone stuck on Apple logo and can't get out of it instead. This kind of iPhone problems often happen while updating your old OS version to the new one. It also occurs after jailbreak, restore from backup, upgrade iOS to previous version, or due to hardware issues. Sometimes, a simple hard reboot iPhone can solve the iPhone reboot loop issue though, just by holding down the Sleep/Wake button and the Home buttons together for at least 10 seconds until the Apple logo shows up. But if this does not work, there are other ways that you can try to fix the issue too. In this article you will find the best and safest way to resolve the problem is to use a third-party tool for system repair.
How to fix iPhone Endless Reboot Loop?
FoneLab iOS System Recovery is a professional iOS system repair tool. It can fix many problems caused by abnormal software or system errors without restore. It means that nothing will be changed and everything will work well after the problem is solved. And the awesome part is the process can’t be easier. You just need to do a few clicks and then wait for the program repairing your device. Download and install FoneLab to your Windows or Mac OS computer.
Step 1: Plug your iPhone into the computer after the installation is finished. Choose More tools and iOS System Recovery after the software recognizes the device.

Step 2: The software can detect the connected iPhone is in abnormal state like: Stuck at Apple logo, Recovery mode, DFU mode, Black screen, etc. and it will ask you to click the Start button to get started.

Step 3: You will be asked you to confirm the information of your iPhone. Click Repair if it is correct, but if not, select the exact information manually before repair. To fix your iOS, the program will download the latest version of your firmware after detecting your current iOS version.

That's all you need to do, FoneLab iOS System Recovery will do the reset for you and bring your device back to normal without losing data. Extremely easy, right?
Tags: iPhone Stuck in Boot Loop, fix iPhone Stuck in Boot Loop
Related articles:
iPhone Can't slide to unlock?
How to exit DFU Mode on iPhone?
How to fix iPhone stuck in headphone mode?
How to fix a frozen iPhone?
iPhone is stuck in recovery mode?
How to Fix iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo?
How to Fix iPhone White Screen of Death?