好不容易手邊的工作到一段落,找個三天兩夜的空檔時間,和友人約好兩個人的旅程,因為本身都很愛吃找了山上有好吃的景點出發,最後選擇清境和奮起湖這兩個地方,來一波美食吃旅!!!一路吃吃吃
Finally, I can rest for a while so I decided to have a food trip with my friends together.
We chose CingJing and Fenchihu because we could have a lot of gourmets there. Now, follow our steps!

清境龍莊位置非常好找在大馬路旁蠻顯眼的,對面是停車位,所以可以不用擔心停車的問題,可以看到龍莊的佈置很有日式的感覺,大門口擺兩隻不倒翁非常可愛,大廳裡面都是以木造的雕刻品為主非常的氣派,櫃台人員服務蠻親切的,很細心的介紹整個使用的空間。
Dragon Manor Resort, which is across the parking lot, is easy to found and of course, you can park your car there. It’s really convinced. Dragon Manor is a Japanese style Resort, and it is cute with two Japanese tumblers next to the front door. Walking into the door, you can feel the whole resort is decorated with wooden sculptures, which is pretty manner! The attendant there guides us the resort carefully and kind.

這是龍莊裡的造景是不是很像來到某個景點一樣,非常的舒服,傍晚剛開燈的景色我覺得最美,整個園區的造景都是很有日式的風格,很適合拍照的地方,突然聞到一陣香味~~
Dragon Manor is not only a resort bur a spot, you can enjoy yourself here. Also, it’s a good place to take many pics here! Suddenly, I smell….

窯烤Pizza欸,很少人會用燒柴的方式做Pizza,和友人點了一個來吃,是現點現做的唷,可以看到師傅備料的過程,可以看到製作過程都很繁複,加上材料都是用比較好的,吃起來也安心,要是這裡可以提供DIY該有多好啊~~
Wow, the Kiln baking Pizza! We saw it seldom, so my friends and I have one. It’s freshly prepared as ordered and you can feel relieved then enjoy your pizza because you can see the whole production process. I consider that it would be much fun if we can make the Kiln baking Pizza ourselves.

等了20分鐘之後熱騰騰的窯烤Pizza出爐拉,真的好香唷,每天都可以聞到窯烤Pizza的味道光想就覺得超幸福的~~~Pizza真的好好吃,不枉此行,餡料給的豐富餅皮真的香酥脆!!超級好吃,很推薦
About 20 mins later, the Kiln baking Pizza is finished. It’s really tasty. Once you have it you would feel really happy and it is rich in stuffing and pizza crust is crisp! I pretty recommend it to all of you!

愛麵包成癡的我當然不能錯過這一整排的窯烤麵包,麵包很扎實又很有份量,這些都是龍莊的師傅現場手工窯烤的唷,感覺超厲害,我隔著塑膠袋還是能聞到柴燒+麵皮的香味,每個口味都買上一顆,非常好吃,只是價格不便宜,難得嘛,麵包真的是很好吃,不輸給吳*春的唷,超推薦~~~
People who love bread like me could not miss the hand-made bread here, they taste solid. I bought each kind of bread here, though they are a little bit expensive.

龍莊的房間很乾淨,空間上也很寬敞,還不錯的地方是有提供超級齊全的沐浴用品,就算臨時上山住宿也不用擔心,床睡起來超舒服的,外面陽台的景色也不錯,這樣的價格算很合理的。
The rooms here are pretty clean, spacious and comfortable. All the equipment and bath suppliers are prepared well; you don’t need to be worry even if you decided to stay at this resort temporary. I love the balcony with good view, and the price is reasonable.

民宿資訊-清境龍莊
電話:049-2802999
網址:http://www.dragonmanor.com.tw

【Dragon Manor Resort】
TEL:886-49-2802999
ADD:No.30, Shou Ting Ln., Ren’ai Township, Nantou County 546, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
WEB:http://www.dragonmanor.com.tw/

來到清境就不要錯過清境農場和天空步道,假日還是一樣有很多人潮,家上山上的空氣真的很棒,還蠻多人上山來踏青的,綠色草地+藍天白雲的景象真的超美,其實羊咩咩蠻可怕的看到手上的飼料會追人,哈哈
You can’t miss the Skyline and Cingjing Farm, and the air in the mountain is pretty fresh. There are many people on weekends because green grass with the blue sky is a good scene and relaxing. But it very scares when the sheep chase the food on your hand, haha.

好不容易排到位子啊,每次來嘉義經過林聰明沙鍋魚頭,都看到滿滿的隊伍,這次終於終於被我吃到了~~湯底很適合帶回去給大家煮火鍋,非常的鮮甜,而且料又很豐盛,看起來就是料多味美的感覺呢,看照片又肚子餓了。
So luckily we could have braise fish head clay pot of Lin’s smart restaurant. There is always full of people when dining time. The soup is pretty fresh and rich in cuisine. And…I’m hungry again when I’m watching this photo.

吃飽又繼續趕路往奮起湖山上走,有些人會直接衝到阿里山住一晚也有人選擇在奮起湖住一晚,兩種選擇都可以,我這次選擇在奮起湖住一晚,因為這次入住的飯店有提供免費的導覽活動,所以晚上可以去探險不無聊。
Keep our trip to Fenchihu. Some people like to stay Mt.Ali for a night, some like to stay at Fenchuihu. We choose to stay at Fenchihu for a night, and we were exciting!
Because the hotel we stayed give us a free night guide. We had an adventure at night and it wasn’t boring at all.

奮起湖火車站這裡有一間歷史悠久的奮起湖大飯店,飯店位置很明顯而且也不難找,在奮起湖老街的入口和奮起湖火車頭倉庫那邊,樓上還有一間7-11,和另一間的名字很像,其實還蠻多人會認錯的。
There’s a long and rich experience hotel close to Fenchihu train station named Fenchihu hotel. It’s next to the entrance of Fenchihu Old Street, Locomotive warehouse and there’s a 7-11 upstairs. Many people might make mistake with another one because their name is similar.

飯店的門口是長這樣,還有便當的招牌,飯店很古色古香,非常日式的風格,雖說是飯店不過價格卻很平價唷,但是服務也很不錯呢~這次選了B棟的房間,非常乾淨,而且窗外的空氣好舒服採光度很好,房間還放了一台除濕機,所以不會有潮濕的霉味大可放心。
The front door same as the picture show and you can have famous lunchbox there. The hotel is an antique Japanese style as well. The price is inexpensive and service is good. We chose the room in building B, it’s really clean and well lighted. There’s a dehumidifier in the room, you don’t need to worry about wet and musty.

櫃台人員服務蠻親切的,會提醒用熱水的時間,畢竟是在山上,只要在供應熱水的時間內使用就可以了唷!!
Counter staff is kind to mention us that we can take a bath during the hot-water supply time, after all, we are on the mountain.

飯店資訊-奮起湖大飯店
電話:05-2561888
網址:https://www.fenchihu.com.tw/

【Fenchihu Hotel】
TEL:05-2561888
LINE ID:fenchihu_hotel
WEB:http://www.en.fenchihu.com.tw/
ADD:No.178-1, Fenqihu, Zhuqi Township, Chiayi County 604, Taiwan (R.O.C.)

只要在奮起湖大飯店住宿一晚,就可以免費參加導覽行程,一次有三個時段,分別去不同的地方走走,下個月的晚上還可以去看螢火蟲,螢火蟲原本預計11/25會出沒的但是今年的天氣還很熱所以可能會延後,想去觀賞螢火蟲的朋友可以詢問看看飯店嘍~~
A number of scenic trails and hiking routes are established by its localized climate and landscape offering a unique range of lush plant-life and fascinating sceneries that are always wonderful to explore, guests may simply visit while accommodating at Fenchihu Hotel. The guide is separated into three sections. If we came in December we could visit fireflies. They always show about 11/25, but it was postponed this year because of the hot weather. Anyone wants to visit fireflies in winter might ask hotel first.

山上的空氣真的好舒服唷,每天在都市吸了太多PM2.5,覺得鼻子都壞掉了!!
The air in the mountain is pretty fresh unlike in the city. I think my nose has already broken with bad air in the city.

飯店另外一個賣點就是好吃的鐵路便當,這一間是創始店,便當是用復古的鋁合非常懷舊,提供很簡單的配菜,唯一不同的便當盒裡面有兩種主菜,是排骨+滷雞腿兩種味道都很入味,內用還有熱湯可以免費喝,個人覺得不錯吃~~
The other point of Fenchihu Hotel is Lunchbox. It is the first lunchbox store combined with retro aluminum box. You will get simply but delicious garnish and two main course, pork ribs and marinated chicken drumsticks, and they are so delicious. You can have free hot soup there as well. I love it so much.

用鐵路便當味這趟美食吃旅畫下句點吧!!!
Let’s end with this delicious lunch box.