Abigail's Journey 1.0

Category: Books
Price: $0.99 (iTunes)

Description:

Abigail's Journey: A Sequel to Journey of the Heart by Judith Bronte
A Contemporary Inspirational Romance Novel (1,691 pages)

Abigail Johannes wasn't interested in romance. Jake Murphy couldn't stand physical contact. They were perfect for each other.

When a troubled young man named Jake moves into the little yellow house, he struggles to overcome a painful past and begin a new life outside the prison walls that he had known for so long.

Abby's future is secure–or so she had thought. With the prospect of marriage to a childhood friend, and the opportunity to attend college, Abby's life seems already determined. Then the new neighbor arrives, and Abby finds she must learn compassion. As she befriends Jake, the young woman wonders where her future really lies.

A free version of this novel is available at .

What others are saying about Abigail's Journey:
"I am a 37-year old mother of 4... I just finished reading Abigail's Journey and I would like to thank you for posting it. I have read a few Christian love stories before but AJ's story is undoubtedly the best so far. At first I couldn't wait for the story to finish but when it finally did, I was actually sad to say goodbye to the characters. This is my first time to meet a character like Jake Murphy and reading your book is like really knowing him in person. I felt like I shared his pains (almost made me cry, not just once) and cheered his victories. If there is such a thing as a character coming to life, in my case, this guy did it. It will be difficult for me to forget him... I pray that the good Lord continue to bless you and use you in reaching out His love to others, in the same way He reached out to me through this story." - Dhaye (Philippines)

"Abigail's story is very touching... you had me crying many times... wow, you have a knack for putting your emotions out there...." - Cindy

"I started reading 'Abigail's Journey' sometime yesterday and couldn't stop. I continued reading all night...until 11:00 am, when my eyes couldn't take anymore, partly from the strain of reading, but also from crying every few chapters! I slept 5 hours and started reading again. During chapter 27, a thunderstorm kicked me off the Internet and I couldn't get back online for about 30 minutes. I thought I wouldn't survive the suspense if I couldn't get back online tonight and finish! Well, I just finished and I want to thank you for writing such a wonderful story. It's definitely one of my top 5 favorites of all time! ...." - Karen

"You truly have been gifted by God with something wonderful. Thank you so very much for sharing all the stories but especially Abigail and Jake's story." - Lori

"I was just writing to tell you how much I loved Abigail's Journey... I loved it so much, I talked to my sister about it for probably half an hour on the phone... The love between Jake and Abby is so special. They don't expect too much from each other and I love that! They just love each other just the way they are and their heart is to help one another. I love the characters so much...." - Mandy (North Carolina)

"I completely love the story, the way you have handled it, and esp. the dialogs. It is so real that as I read the story I started falling in love with Jake." - Manu

For more reader feedback, visit .

About the author:

Abigail's Journey

更多...