TinyKitchen Cookbook Free 1.6

Category: Lifestyle
Price: Free (iTunes)

Description:

[Have a question? Need support? Have a feature request? Check out the tiny-kitchen blog: http://tiny-kitchen.blogspot.com/]

Curious about TinyKitchen but don't want to shell out the four bucks to take it for a test drive? Wait no longer, this free version of TinyKitchen!

Sadly, it doesn't have all the functionality of TinyKitchen -- you can't create shopping lists from recipes, or save recipes from the internet or your blogs.

Yeah, I know... I love a free app as much as the next guy, but I need the beer money.

Search. Shop. Cook. Share. TinyKitchen is the perfect iPhone app to help you cook great meals. It’s a cookbook, it’s a shopping list, it’s a recipe search engine for your phone.

Search for recipes - Who wants to type all their recipes into their iPhone? TinyKitchen allows you to search over 70,000 recipes on RecipeSource.com.

Shop for ingredients - Never again find yourself half way through cooking a meal only to realize you forgot an ingredient at the store. TinyKitchen free has a great little shopping list... but it gets even better with the full version.

Cook your meal - Follow step-by-step instructions on your phone to make the recipes. Organize your recipes by meals, by the ratings you give to them, or by any category you choose. Cooking for a crowd? No problem, just scale up a recipe, or scale it down to feed fewer. TinyKitchen does the math.

Share your recipes - Want to share your recipe with someone who doesn't have an iPhone? No problem, you can mail the recipe to anyone. Share your blog with your friends and let them download your recipes with TinyKitchen. You can post directly to Tumblr.com with TinyKitchen, or post to most major blogs by using their post by email function. TinyKitchen makes sharing your recipes fun and easy.

TinyKitchen Cookbook Free

更多...