400 Human Sounds Lite 1.0

Category: Entertainment
Price: Free (iTunes)

Description:

Build your own sound effects with other’s voices!

This is a free version of “400 Human Sounds” with fewer sound effects (100 out of 400+) and fewer icons (50 out of 200). It is otherwise fully featured.

If you like it, please consider purchasing our $0.99 version and have four times as many voice effects and over 5 billion possible combinations. Thanks!

Sometimes other people say it better than we can!

Personalize it to your own tastes and keep kids entertained, make your friends laugh, add effects to your business meetings, clearly communicate your pleasure/displeasure to others and irritate parents.

Sometimes other people say it better than we can!

Classic phrases include:
- Surfer talk
- Valley girl speak
- Brooklyn accents
- International accents
- Deep voice samples
- Authentic karate yells
- Red neck expressions
- Dozens of classic insult phrases from both sex
- Miscellaneous laughs, oh, ahs, boos, applauses, cheers, grunts, groans, screams, etc…
- And hundreds of others that'll help you express yourself better and get you laughing.

If you have additional sounds you’d like to see, please email them to jlcmobile*gmail.com. (Note: All sounds must be public domain. No copyrighted sounds!)

Have fun!

Special thanks to MobileDataforce's Will Hannold!
www.MobileDataforce.com

Voice Clips Included: Ah Great Ah Crap Are You Kidding As If Are You Talking To Me Crying Baby Bad Man Bad Taste Bingo Blah Bonjour Bon Appetit Boo Yah Buzz Off Chatter Chicks Love That Child Laughing Chill Out Congrats Crowd Angry Applause Boos Cheers Fighting Gasp Sick Don’t Tase Me Don’t You Dare Drink Sir Dude Excellent Cat Fight Giggle Grunt Oh La La Fool Me Once Internet Fore Get Out Of My Face Get Real Girlie Man Go Away Going Golly Good Bye Moron Groovy Guilty Hallelujah Vampire Hands On The Car Hands Up Hello Have Your Baby Hewbrew Italian Mandarin Kitty Amigos Hola Hot Dog Howdy Huh I Don’t Wanna I Love You I Swear I Won Idiot Telling Hero Intelligent Life Restaurant Jolly Good Irritate Me Wobble Karate Burp Fart Gas Kiss Looking For Trouble Grunt Merci Mature Audience Money Never Mind No Way To Kill It Oh Yeah Only A Mother Pink Elephant Cool Sweet Nice Shut Up Shazam So Disgusting Travel Snore Stupid The Best The Legend This Guy Stinks Too Old Trailer Trash Ugly Uh Huh Under Arrest Investment Economy Welcome Whatever Who Farted Wipe That Smile Single Ladies Worst Thing Wow Yeah Right Yo You Are Sleazy You Slacker You Suck You’re Fired Loser Yuck

Keywords: Sounds Effects 100 200 300 400 500 600 700 800 900 1000 fx f/x Jukebox Soundfx Noise imakesounds Machine Radio Bruit Geräusche Ton Suono Rumore Sonido Ruido Musica Musik Effetti Sani Effets Sains Stichhaltige Effekte Efectos Sonoros Game Juego Spiel Gioco Jeu Sound Board Special Effects
400 Human Sounds Lite

更多...