Voice Text Pro 1.0

Category: Social Networking
Price: $4.99 (iTunes)

Description:

Voice activated free text messaging for the iPhone and iPod Touch 2nd generation.

VoiceThis Voice Text Pro is the FIRST and ONLY voice-activated SMS / Text messaging app on the App Store. Now anyone can send text messages FREE by voice!

1. Launch Voice Text Pro
2. Say contact name
3. Say text message to send to the selected contact
4. Mail app auto-loads with contact and message, hit send!
5. Message is received as a text message and is sent FREE!

Being it is now the LAW in many states for "NO TEXTING while DRIVING" (we think it should be the law in all 50 states of course), Voice Text Pro is an absolute necessity for any iPhone/iPod Touch user.

Say things like:

"Call me..."
"I had so much fun!"
"I'll be there in a few minutes"
"It was nice seeing you"
"Last night was amazing!"
"Let's grab some drinks"
"Hey bro"
"Lunch today?"
"For shizzle my nizzle"
"Basketball tomorrow?"
"VEGAS!!"
"What are you doing this weekend?"
"Stuck in traffic...."
"Where's the concert?"
"Just been working..."
"Do you have class?"
"Could you pick up the kids?"
"Beer pong!"

You can even combine multiple messages together using the "Say More" feature, like:

"I had so much fun! Let's get together again soon. Call me..."
"What are you doing this weekend? VEGAS!!!"
"Hey bro. Do you have class? Let's grab some drinks"

.......and of course ANYTHING else you want to text by voice!!

---FEATURES----

* Create, Edit, and Delete Messages
* COMBINE multiple messages by using "Say More" feature
* Edit the carrier of any contact (AT&T chosen by default)
* BROWSE and EDIT the pronunciation of any contact
* Create NICKNAMES for contacts
* Show Contact PICTURES
* Toggle NOISE CANCELLATION
* SHAKE to Cancel a text at anytime (via iphone accelerometer)
* Auto texting (5 second) Delay ON/OFF
* VIBRATE confirmation for each step
* Turn features ON/OFF by voice
* Say "Google SMS" to auto-load a blank text message to Google SMS service

***NOTE: Unlike other voice recognition products on the app store, Voicethis does NOT rely on a server to index your contact data or private message data, the entire app is sophisticated enough to run ALL on the device so no matter if you are on 3G, EDGE, or WI-FI you always get consistently fast VOICE TEXTING and all of your message and contact data is guaranteed kept 100% SECURE!!****

***NOTE: Please be advised that only messages in the "messages" tab can be sent by voice. The good news is you can change, delete, or add new messages at any time. Keep 100s to 1000s of text messages on hand so the next time you want to text a contact all you have to do is SAY the message.***

***NOTE: Voice Text Pro allows you to send text messages free using carrier SMS-Email gateways. Messages are sent via email but are received as text messages. The receiver can either reply via text (message will be received as email) or use voice text pro to send a message FREE in reply. You will need to assign the correct carrier to the contact you are sending to, AT&T is already selected by default. Most US carriers are supported, see our FAQ page at www.voicethis.com/faq for a detailed list. More carriers will be supported with upcoming versions as well as international carriers.****

---TECH SUPPORT----

For more information or to see a live YouTube video demonstration of Voice Text Pro, go to: www.voicethis.com/faq.html and www.youtube.com/voicethis. Or, while running the app, say “show me VoiceThis on YouTube.” Also feel free to contact us for support at support*voicethis.com.

If you are unsure about Voice Text Pro, you can first download our Voice Text Lite app for 99 cents to test out the limited functionality before paying for the full featured Pro voice texting app.

If you like Voice Text Pro - download “VoiceThis Voice Dialer” and "Voice Email- Group Mail".
Voice Text Pro

更多...