MTG FaceOff 1.0.0

Category: Entertainment
Price: $1.99 (iTunes)

Description:

Doing battle in Magic: The Gathering® is a blast, but keeping track of your life total isn't!

When sitting down for a quick game a few months back, I didn't have anything to use for a life counter. I was a few hands in before I realized, "this sucks, and I can make it better!" Thus, MTG FaceOff was born.

Now anyone with an iPod Touch or iPhone can track their own life and their opponent's as well, and have fun doing it!

That sounds like a sales gimmick, I know, but let me tell you why this way is more fun than a pencil, your fingers, little rocks, bottle caps, dead flies, pocket lint, or an abacus;

I mean, seriously. Have you ever used an abacus? They're all fidgety and... oh, right, the features;

It's fast. It's simple. It's fun. It will not get in your way.

*Game state is saved between Texts, Phone Calls, or any other interruption! Restart the game when YOU want, not when the device does.
*Put yourself and your opponent into the heat of battle by adding personalized photos to the on-screen magic “cards".
*Photos can come from the built-in camera on your iPhone, or any photo in your album on your iPod Touch.
*Easily change your photo throughout the game to accurately reflect your mood of elation or dejection by simply triple-tapping on the old photo.
*Know thine enemy; Place whatever names you like at the tops of the “cards”.
*Fully interactive graphics change to reflect current at-a-glance standings throughout the game. You can literally tower over your opponent!
*Track life by simply tapping or swiping vertically on each half of the screen. (This may not actually fall directly into the fun category unless you demonstrate exceptional gusto, but the ease of it allows for more time spent playing and well, that is fun.)
*Track life total, hand wins, and match win counts right on the main screen. No clutter!

TAKE HEED!
---
We are a small development house, we love MTG and we love the iPhone. We also love to listen. And not in the passive sort of glazed way you do with your girlfriend. I mean, actually listen to important stuff like how you play the game, what would make MTG FaceOff even more fun and useful, and heck, even what color your most finely-tuned tournament deck is. So! Talk to us, yell at us, send smoke signals or whatever your thing is. Just do it all at:

http://www.shattereddisc.com

Just hope you never have to go to battle with us!

PRICING
---
What? Two bucks? This ain't bubble gum son!

There has been a nasty trend on the App Store lately to produce low quality, flashy apps targeted squarely at the $.99 cents crowd. Make a quick buck and move on. We're not saying those apps aren't worth the price, we're saying you get what you pay for. At Shattered Disc we take great pride in quality, and I think you'll agree after using our applications, it shows.

Magic: The Gathering® is a property of Wizards of the Coast, Inc. in the United States and other territories.
MTG FaceOff

更多...