My Weather Dallas/Ft. Worth 1.0

Category: Weather
Price: $0.99 (iTunes)

Description:

My Weather Dallas/Ft. Worth delivers fast, accurate Dallas/Ft. Worth weather information direct from the National Weather Service. Do you want to check out the weather for your city quickly without having to enter zip codes or navigating a complicated application? Just open up my weather and get instant access to all the weather information you need for the metroplex!

When the application loads up it displays ANIMATED Radar for the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. This application also features Dallas/Ft. Worth's 7-Day forecast which is updated several times a day, current weather conditions (updated hourly), current advisories, current weather discussion from a National Weather Service Meteorologist, and a Dallas webcam. All the data except for the webcam is powered by the National Weather Service. Check out My Weather for other U.S. Cities!

----------------------------------------------
*Wanna see a VIDEO of My Weather - Dallas in action? Click on the link below in iTunes that says "Steve Parker Web Site" to watch a youtube video of the application being used.
----------------------------------------------

(Click on ALL APPLICATIONS to view my other Weather Products for iPhone/iPod Touch)

*Note: This application only provides Dallas/Ft. Worth weather information.

**Internet connection is required - WIFI, 3G or Edge.
My Weather Dallas/Ft. Worth

更多...