Ringtone Recorder PRO - Unlimited Ringtones 1.0

Category: Entertainment
Price: $0.99 (iTunes)

Description:

RECORD YOUR OWN RINGTONES
#1 Ringtone Application just got better!
Ringtone Recorder is the FIRST AND ONLY iPhone application that lets you record anything and make your own iPhone ringtones for yourself or friends. Using the built-in iPhone microphone you can record up to 30 seconds of audio of anything. Act out your favorite movie scenes, hot viral videos, fun late night comedy skits, favorite songs, whatever.

Improvements over Ringtone Recorder Free:
*Amazing Sound Quality
*3 times faster
*Quick app launch
*Improved interface, easier to use
*No ads

Thanks for the feedback from "Ringtone Recorder Free"! Let me know what you think of this one.
RECORD ANYONE!
Record your friends, enemies, kids, parents, spouse, lover and lovers, teachers, boss, in-laws, pets, co-workers, teammates, mates, ex’s, sexy voices and more.

CUSTOM RINGTONES FOR EACH PERSON IN YOUR PHONEBOOK
Did you know that you can set a unique ringtone for each person in your iPhone phonebook? Use Ringtone Recorder to record something special for each person in your iPhone contact list.

ANYONE CAN DO IT
You don’t need to have the voice of Rihanna, Kanye, Flo Rida or Akon.
You don’t need to have your own music video like Fergie, Hannah Montanna or Britney Spears.
You don’t need to have the swagger of T.I, Usher, or Young Jeezy.
Let your friends here your own karaoke version of The Way I Are, 7 Things I Hate About You, Circus, Love Lockdown, Beautiful, or If I Were A Boy, or Heartless.

USAGE INSTRUCTIONS
1 – Record your ringtone
2 – Select “Download It” and specify your email address
3 – Go to your computer and check your email. You will receive an email with an m4r attachment
4 – Save the m4r attachment to your computer
5 – Drag it into iTunes.
6 – Sync your iPhone with iTunes.
Note: You must make sure that iTunes is set up to sync ringtones
7 – On your iPhone, select SETTINGS then select SOUND. Select ringtone and you will see your new m4r file as a new ringtone option.

NOTE:
When you download the ringtone to your e-mail it is not playable on the iPhone using the built in mail app. This is because the attached file is in ringtone format. Refer to the Usage Instructions above to load that ringtone onto your iPhone.

Also, if you don't see your ringtone e-mail in your Inbox check your junk mail folder.
Ringtone Recorder PRO - Unlimited Ringtones

更多...