SMS Myself! 1.0

Category: Utilities
Price: $0.99 (iTunes)

Description:

This wonderfully simple little application allows you to send an SMS message to a single mobile phone that you text frequently with just one click.

After setting a phone number in the application preferences, SMS Myself! will text your number directly by simply clicking on the bright application icon.

This program has been optimized for the iPhone, to run as quickly as possible. No more waiting, no more extra clicks.

Created by iPhone lovers for iPhone lovers!

Please also check out our other 1-click SMS applications, which allow you to build your own SMS favorites list right on the iPhone home screen. These include SMS Fast!, SMS Quick!, SMS Girlfriend!, SMS Boyfriend!, SMS Home!, SMS Work!, SMS Wife!, and SMS Husband! and many, many others.

We also have created a series of 1-click call and mail applications: Call Fast!, Call Home!, Call 911!, Call Mom!, Call Work!, Emergency Call!, Call Quick!; Mail Quick! Mail Myself!, Mail Wife!, Mail Now! and more -- all created to make your iPhone and iPod Touch experience as efficient as possible.

Enjoy!
SMS Myself!

更多...