Call of Duty 5 Stat Tracker 1.00

Category: Utilities
Price: $1.99 (iTunes)

Description:

With the exception of the callofduty.com website, there is no tool available to keep track of your Call of Duty 5: World at War multiplayer gameplay statistics, until now.

Get a better idea of your overall stats with this deluxe app. Now you can record each game you play, including kills, deaths, and if the match was a win or a loss. The match is recorded to your log along with the time and date of the match.

From there you can either view a report of your recent matches to get a glimpse of your past performance, or you can e-mail the stats to yourself to import into a spreadsheet, where the numbers can be broken down in greater detail. Want to know how you did overall last month? How about your overall performance on the map Castle? This app can be your guide.

There is a tutorial on using your stats in a spreadsheet at the website. enter http://www.jamberson.com/ into your browser to check it out.

If you play Call of Duty 5: World at War and you are looking for a better alternative to tracking stats, look no further than Call of Duty 5 Stat Tracker. Please write a quick review and don't forget to rate the app.

Contact me at www.jamberson.com if you have any questions or suggestions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Also, be sure to check out my other app, Call of Duty 4 Stat Tracker for detailed stat tracking for Modern Warfare.

Enjoy!
Call of Duty 5 Stat Tracker

更多...