I Love Traffic 1.0

Category: Games
Price: $0.99 (iTunes)

Description:

LAUNCH SPECIAL: ONLY $.99!!! FOR FIRST FEW DAYS ONLY!!!

---------------------

I Love Traffic is a unique take on a flow-management game. In it, you play the part of traffic computer, turning lights green and red to control the flow of traffic. Some roads you have control over, while others are free-flowing. This means that to avoid accidents, you need to carefully manage which lights you turn green, and for how long.

The game view is top-down, and while the graphics are simple, crashes have satisfying skid marks and believable motion accompanied by a solid "crunch" sound. Sometimes it's actually not all that disappointing to fail a level when your mistake results in a multi-car pileup, with cars being bounced into other lanes of traffic. A failed level also results in a random fact being displayed, which is sort of fun until they start repeating and you realize you're having too much trouble with that level.

-=HOW TO PLAY=-
I Love Traffic is a game about cars. Your mission is to guide cars through busy cross-ways and intersections without accidents in the fastest time as possible. Touch the traffic lights on and off to direct traffic.

Total of 18 different game levels waiting for you to challenge. Have fun.
I Love Traffic

更多...