FakeCamera 1.0

Category: Photography
Price: $0.99 -> Free (iTunes)

Description:

My Application FakeCamera's special function is to play a sound before you take the camera.
They hear the sound of camera shutters, and is not photographed, but I was taken.
At that time, people's faces is the usual expression.

I normally want to look for people. Camera Application FakeCamera is to satisfy an instinct?

They hear the sound of camera shutters, and is not photographed, but I was taken. This application will use this feature.
So when they do not get your picture first, I only mean that the shutter sound.
Then, they return to the usual expression. The shutter is a real catch there.

This is also valid for the sudden surprise. And hear the shutter sound from the side, they turn here. Take photographs in shutter true.

Usage
State is taken to start the application. Press the shutter button is for the fake shutter sound. Shutter real work at the moment his fingers from the shutter button. While observing their facial expressions from fake sounds, please let go of the fingers when the photo opportunity.

Shooting Tips
If you take a photo from the front, "I take a picture. I take Yes. Well to take" The point is that the opponent will be transparent and to take pictures. If you sense that it increases the tension, you can enjoy the exercise of sound from a head fake. However, note that the exaggeration is.

If you take a picture from the next point is, to the extent that you can steal someone sounds fake. If you can fake someone a good sound, you can obtain the images from looking back.

If you noticed on the way, "I thought we secretly want to take great pains" are evasions and let the smooth transition to the opposite mode.

Note shooting
Please remove the silent mode. In silent mode does not sound fake.
FakeCamera

更多...