myPhotoBooth v2.0 2.1

Category: Photography
Price: $1.99 -> Free (iTunes)

Description:

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
ATTENTION! - the best photo booth app in the store is now FREE!

That's right, myPhotoBooth is now FREE until I say it's not. Get it now while it costs you the low low price of NOTHING!

Enjoy and tell your friends!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Who doesn't love a good old fashioned photo booth? Put that old school flavor into your photo's with myPhotoBooth! With myPhotoBooth you create authentic souvenir style photo strips, right from your iPhone or iPod. Four photos in a row, it's easy, addicting and artful.

The all new myPhotoBooth v2.0 boasts the following new features.

• Redesigned interface makes it much easier to navigate
• Added 'black' border color option
• Additional preset color effect - 'Vintage' coloring
• Ability to create your own custom color effects via advanced custom color effect menu
• Copy, Paste, Swap menu for moving photo's easily from one spot to another within the strip.
• Browse all of your existing photo strips through a sleek cover-flow style interface
• Go back to edit or modify existing photo strips at any time
• E-mail photo strips from directly within the app
• Directly upload to Facebook and Twitter from within the app
• Choose from two output resolution sizes, regular and double size
• Automatically store pictures taken within the app to device library (iPhone Only).
• Detailed help / how-to explains features

Original Features include:
• Choose existing photo's from your library or take new ones with the camera
• Choose between color or black and white
• Add up to four photos per strip
• Position photos by dragging them
• Swap photos by tapping them once
• Two layout styles to choose from
• Saves right to your device photo library

Use it while out with friends, make fun photo montages of your kids or simply do something fun with some old photo's on your iPhone or iPod.

You can even make your own 'Pop-Art' style photos!

Go ahead and have some fun in the photo booth!

Don't just leave a bad review. If you wish something was different or that the app did something else then please tell me. Remember, you're in control, I'm working for your happiness with my product. :)

For more info about myPhotoBooth v2.0, screen shots, to see what's in the next update, and a promo video please visit http://www.purplesnowcone.com

What's New

•Insta-Booth - the instant photo booth for iPhone! Now with your iPhone you can snap 4 consecutive pictures and it automatically generates your photostrip - just like the real deal!

•Added a new setting option to turn off 'move and scale' when choosing pictures.

•Fixed other various performance and bug issues.
myPhotoBooth v2.0

更多...