Strip Designer 1.5.5

Category: Photography
Price: $2.99 -> $.99, Version: 1.5.5 (iTunes)

Description:

Sale: 66% discount until Tuesday. Turn your photos into amazing and entertaining comic strips. Strip Designer is a former staff favorite on the US app store.

Be creative and use your photos from your photo album or iPhone camera and create your own personal comic strips. You can even create cool strips that look like film-rolls!

Add text balloons and boxes where you want on the strips and customize the font, colors and opacity and size.

Once you have finished your masterpiece you can save it to your photo album, email it to your friends, upload it to Facebook, Flickr or create a Tweet with Twitter and Twitpic -- All from within Strip Designer.

While you design the strips, you can freely pan and zoom to manipulate even the smallest details. Photos can be scaled, zoomed and rotated to get just the right placement.

Features:
- Strip templates with 1 to 4 photos
- Use any iPhone fonts
- Control scale, position and rotation of photos
- 12 different balloon types
- Change ballon size, rotation, color, and transparency
- Add stickers for additional impact
- Facebook, Flickr and Twitpic upload support
- Image filters for photos
- Advanced visual engine allows you to freely pan and zoom the strip while you work on it
- Save strip to finish it later
- Add maps
- Automatic save and restore of strip when you exit and reenter the application

(Strip designer was formerly know as Lifestrips)

--- What the reviewers say ---
"Lifestrips is worth every penny it costs, and then some. I would pay a couple more bucks for Lifestrips. It's stable, it's easy, it's fun, and for all that I couldn't come up with anything witty for my comic text, I love the look of my comics. Someone with a better imagination than I apparently have could really do fabulous things with this app. I rate it a solid five stars out of five.", Pamela Flora, iPhoneography

--------------------------

Strip Designer was a staff favorite on the US app store during the first two weeks of March 2010!

--------------------------

What's New

* Added "cutouts"
* Increased texture resolution (iPad)
* Added iPad fonts (iPad)
* Pan with two fingers
* Autosize text
* Card/Strip list
* Strip fits better on screen (iPad)
* Better swipe handling
* Slightly easier to grab control points
* Border/background colors now saved again