Essentials of Card Magic: Card Basics 2.0

Category: Education
Price: $1.99 -> Free, Version: 2.0 (iTunes)

Description:

Free for a limited time! Until 5/15, pick Essentials of Card Magic: Card Basics up absolutely FREE!

Prepare to amaze.

Never before has there been an iPhone application with such a great value. Magic is a dying art. Less and less people are becoming interested because it's less and less accessible. Those who do want to learn magic end up spending hundreds of dollars on the simplest of concepts. Not anymore. Essentials of Magic: Card Basics brings nearly an hour of video instruction by professional magician, Quinn Nelson. For just 1.99, you get over 75 of magic you won't find for the same price anywhere else.

This isn't your "Pick A Card" type of magic. This has real sleight of hand, and real routines used by Criss Angel, David Blaine, Brad Christian, Lance Burton, and many other professional magicians.

Included are 8 sleight of hand card basics that will help you catch any magician "In the Act," as well as teach you 2 tricks, and a full card routine. That's 8 tricks for just 1.99!

Preliminary -

1. Intro to Card Magic
2. Stage Presence
3. What Cards Do I Need?
4. The Mechanics Grip
5. Breaks
6. Swingcuts
7. Double Undercuts
8. Double Lifts

Card Tricks -

1. Flip Trick
2. Biddle Trick
3. A Full ACR (Ambitious Card Routine) With 5 Tricks

"Essentials of Magic is a perfect example of what iPhone apps should be like." - Forrest Cohen
"As a magician my whole life, I don't think I've ever been so excited about a video tutorial release." -Logan Bergstrom (Magician)

What's New

- Fixed bug which made the video "Fundamentals" unplayable
- Improved icon

Essentials of Card Magic: Card Basics

更多...