海盜船長

註冊日期:06-08-2010
    文章:9
    謝謝你: 0
    在 3篇文章中獲得 28個感謝
    引用 作者: jas520 查看文章
    要是真不能寄國外....那我就來安排一下來個加拿大之旅吧...

只是朋友要是知道旅遊的真正目的不殺了我才怪..

Yeah, read the news on http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/...art-rail-apple
    Pretty sure it's going to be an unlocked version..

I checked Apple store Canada, it said any order on Apple.com Canada can only ship within Canada. So maybe your friend can get one for you then ship to you.

I am in Los Angeles, would love to get a unlocked version as well.. : )

愛用者

註冊日期:10-24-2008
    文章:121
    在 0篇文章中獲得 0個感謝
    Same here at Chicago.....
    The per-order mess almost drove me crazy........

Alhambra_user 的頭像

海盜船長

註冊日期:06-08-2010
    文章:9
    在 3篇文章中獲得 28個感謝
    引用 作者: ZaChcHeN 查看文章
    Same here at Chicago.....
    The per-order mess almost drove me crazy........
    Yeah? I finally got through Apple's online store and placed a preorder the night of 15th. Talking about the craziness, some my coworkers just struggled to get one but still not able to get one that day.
    Thank god it's cool down a bit, but the delivery date just got push to July for those who order after the 15th.

jas520 的頭像

超熱血的愛用者

註冊日期:03-16-2009
    文章:579
    謝謝你: 31
    在 11篇文章中獲得 38個感謝
    引用 作者: Alhambra_user 查看文章
    Yeah? I finally got through Apple's online store and placed a preorder the night of 15th. Talking about the craziness, some my coworkers just struggled to get one but still not able to get one that day.
    Thank god it's cool down a bit, but the delivery date just got push to July for those who order after the 15th.
    Actually, I just don't want to get it at 1st day. That's why I don't make a pre-order at all. However, I am still waiting and see how is Canada's unlocked version goes. And of course the price.

suckdjc 的頭像

愛用者

註冊日期:11-30-2007
    文章:43
    在 0篇文章中獲得 0個感謝
    讚啦!!!!!
    我可以多帶幾隻回來了!!!!

熱血的愛用者

註冊日期:09-19-2008
    文章:281
    在 1篇文章中獲得 1個感謝
    引用 作者: jas520 查看文章
    Actually, I just don't want to get it at 1st day. That's why I don't make a pre-order at all. However, I am still waiting and see how is Canada's unlocked version goes. And of course the price.
    I believe the price will be $649 for 16GB + tax and $749 for 32GB + tax
    ( for just the iPhone 4 without signing 3 years contract with any canadian carrier's price) if you are going to sign up for 3 years service and the price should be $199 for 16GB and $299 for 32GB. ( both needs to + tax )
    just like the iPad, it's about 10% more expensive than the US version
    but it's worth because it's commitment-free version

btw, I don't care how much for the iPhone 4, now the only problem for me it's when will come to Canada
    please do not delay

愛用者

註冊日期:06-12-2010
    文章:46
    在 0篇文章中獲得 0個感謝
    天阿~~~~
    這樣好想捨棄我的3GS跑去買iPhone 4...

外型吸引我 可是內容....:|

海盜船長

註冊日期:05-18-2010
    文章:12
    在 0篇文章中獲得 0個感謝
    引用 作者: hinyin29 查看文章
    你真的有看清楚吗???

Your new iPhone. Direct from Apple and ready to use.

When you purchase your iPhone from the Apple Online Store, you’ll get it commitment-free. So you can sign up for service with the carrier of your choice and change your carrier at any time. Questions? Call our iPhone experts at 1-800-MY-APPLE.
    Reduced pricing is also available.

iPhone may also be available at a reduced initial price with a contract directly from your wireless carrier.
    Find out where to buy

===============================

I already gave you the link
    Please make sure you understand it
    Don't be too lazy
    =====================================
    Can I use my iPhone outside my home country?

Yes. iPhone is enabled to work on carrier networks using GSM around the world. Because the iPhone sold by the Apple Online Store is commitment-free, you can purchase a SIM or micro-SIM card and service from a local carrier at your destination. Or check with your home carrier regarding international roaming charges

jas520 的頭像

超熱血的愛用者

註冊日期:03-16-2009
    文章:579
    謝謝你: 31
    在 11篇文章中獲得 38個感謝
    引用 作者: hinyin29 查看文章
    I believe the price will be $649 for 16GB + tax and $749 for 32GB + tax
    ( for just the iPhone 4 without signing 3 years contract with any canadian carrier's price) if you are going to sign up for 3 years service and the price should be $199 for 16GB and $299 for 32GB. ( both needs to + tax )
    just like the iPad, it's about 10% more expensive than the US version
    but it's worth because it's commitment-free version

btw, I don't care how much for the iPhone 4, now the only problem for me it's when will come to Canada
    please do not delay
    Thanks for the more detail. Can you also tell me after tax how much it will be?

Unlike you, I am not worry about when it will come to Canada (well still hopefully asap), I am much care about if at the time while I go to store without pre-order I can still get one.

Hmmm.. or maybe I can just ask my friend to pre-order one for me..

剛加入我們

註冊日期:01-31-2008
    文章:16
    在 0篇文章中獲得 0個感謝
    我也住在加拿大,剛剛看了你給的link
    他只有說跟apple store買的是無鎖的
    可是沒說跟fido or rogers買,是不是有鎖的
    這樣就不確定能不能用掉我的fido dollar了,sigh~~
    此篇文章於 07-01-2010 17:42 被 anandy213 編輯。

發文規則

• 不可以發表新主題